Swimout Apartment located within the Pullman Sea Temple Resort Port Douglas. This resort in Port Douglas is pure luxury in the heart of Tropical North Queensland. This chic 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment is fully air-conditioned and opens to magnificent views out over the glistening blue saltwater swimming pool. With all the mod cons including gourmet kitchen and entertainment system, this is the perfect retreat for a tropical getaway.
FACILITIES & FEATURES
- Swimout into the lagoon swimming pools from your doorstep Child friendly
- 2 spacious bedrooms 2K or 1K+2s
- 2 bathrooms 1 ensuite with spa bath
- Indoor/outdoor dining/lounge
- Fully air-conditioned
- Televison with digital free view with music and kids channels included
- DVD & CD player
- Telephone with local calls included
- WiFi internet access excessive use may be charged to guest
- Gourmet kitchen with dishwasher
- Delonghi Nespresso coffee machine
- Saltwater lagoon style swimming pools
- Full laundry facilities
- Spa Treatments and massage available at the Day Spa
- Resort Boutique
- Pool bar and restaurant on site catering for breakfast, lunch, dinner, coffees, cocktails and snacks
- Links Golf Course and Country Club nearby
- All linen and beach towels are provided
- A complimentary mid stay service is provided for bookings of 8 nights or more
ESPECIALLY FOR OUR GUESTS
We offer a personal meet and greet service upon your arrival at Sea Temple Resort. L’Occitane amenities are provided for your enjoyment.
In the privacy of your own retreat immerse yourself in a massage, facial and pampering for the hands and feet. A grounding, soothing and replenishing treatment that will bring relief to your entire being – 90 mins – $185.00.
We are happy to tailor personalised spa packages for your stay.
Located at the southern end of Four Mile Beach. Just a stones throw from the sand and a 5 minute drive or 45 minute stroll along the beach into the heart of the cosmopolitan village of Port Douglas. Shuttle buses frequent the resort taking passengers to and from the main street of Port Douglas for a small fee. Featuring it’s own restaurant or you can indulge in one of many restaurants dotted along the main streets of Port Douglas. Indulge at the on site Day Spa or shop in the boutique. The nearby Country Club and Golf Course offer the perfect setting for a breezy round of golf or a chilled sunset beverage. A perfect base for day trips to the Great Barrier Reef and the ancient world heritage tropical rainforests of the Daintree.