Enjoy a chilled out tropical holiday in the privacy of your own piece of paradise at 7 Solander.
7 Solander is perfect for the whole family. With three large bedrooms and a outdoor lounge and dining area that wraps around the back of the house, there is plenty of space for everyone. A private courtyard is attached to the master bedroom and offers a relaxing alcove to soak up the sun. The saltwater swimming pool is surrounded by lush, tropical gardens and a sun deck.
FACILITIES & FEATURES
- 3 bedrooms 1K, 4ks or 3K
- 2 bathrooms + powder room spa in master ensuite
- Sandstone floors throughout
- Large spacious living and dining rooms
- Kitchen perfect for entertaining
- Indoor/outdoor dining
- Lush tropical gardens
- Heated saltwater swimming pool heated in winter months only, June – September, fee of $55.00 per night applies
- Outdoor shower
- Gas BBQ
- WiFi excessive use may be charged to guest
- Air-conditioning and ceiling fans
- All linen and beach towels are provided
- Full laundry facilities
- A complimentary mid stay service is provided for bookings of 8 nights or more
ESPECIALLY FOR OUR GUESTS
We offer a personal meet and greet service upon your arrival at 7 Solander. L’Occitane amenities are provided for your enjoyment.
In the comfort and luxury of your own retreat you will be relaxed and grounded with a foot soak, a full body desert salt exfoliation, a warm mapi mud body wrap and scalp massage. Refresh with a tropical shower then surrender body and soul to a full body massage followed by a facial and indulgent pampering for the hands and feet. Re-harmonise in your natural surrounds and drift away to the soothing sounds of the ocean – 3 hours – $350.
We are happy to tailor personalised spa packages for your stay.
Situated just across the road from the beach, 7 Solander is located along Solander Boulevard. The Four Mile Beach shops are a 10 minute walk away and the heart of Port Douglas, Macrossan Street is just a short drive away. 7 Solander is a perfect base for day trips to the Great Barrier Reef, the world heritage Daintree Rainforest and Cape Tribulation and all of the activities that the area has to offer.