Our completely renovated Queenslander Home epitomises beach side living in the tropics.
The design of Beach Pavilion invites, with connecting pavilion walkways, large sliding doors, louver windows and high ceilings to embrace our beach lifestyle, "where the Hamptons meet's Australian Beach" styling.
The living and lounge pavilion, opens out to views at each end maximising the natural flow of air. This pavilion also contains the fully equipped gourmet kitchen boasting striking stone bench tops, breakfast bar, modern appliances and also lends to an elegant dining suite perfect for entertaining large groups.
A formal lounging and TV area opens out to an undercover entertainment area with outdoor dining, built in BBQ and outdoor bar fridge for your pleasure, all overlooking the stunning in-ground pool which is surrounded by tropical gardens complete with a sun lounge deck.
Each bedroom designed with luxurious comfort and views in mind. The night lighted backyard tropical rainforest view is an added delight not to mention a one minute walk to the famous Four Mile Beach
2018 Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence
2017 FINALIST Best Private Holiday Home, Port Douglas Business & Tourism Awards.
The Main Bedroom Pavilion sleeps up to 8 guests and comprises :
- Master - King bed can be split with en-suite bathroom, TV
- Bedroom 2 - Queen bed with en-suite bathroom including bath, TV
- Bedroom 3 - Queen bed, TV
- Bedroom 4 - 4 x King Single bunk beds
- Family Bathroom
- The "Hamptons Pavilion" sleeps a further 2 guests with:
- King Bedroom Suite
- En-suite bathroom
- Walk in robe
- Flat screen TV
Main Living Pavilion features :
- Large open plan living space with stunning decor
- Large screen TV DVD & Bluetooth sound system.
- Free WIFI
- Large fully equipped kitchen including dishwasher, range and french door fridge.
- Coffee machine
- Large Indoor dining setting.
- Fantastic covered outdoor bbq/bar area with outdoor fridge and separate dining table
- Built in reading nook / Sharon's Champagne Nook ;
- Full laundry including washer dryer and ironing facilities.
- Air Conditioned bedrooms
- Ceiling fans throughout
- Large, private pool with optional pool heating @ $35 per night to 28 degrees
- Separate toilet and change room
- Quiet Shady playground close by
- A range of Premium bathroom products complimentary.
- Essential kitchen items complimentary.
- All linen, bath and pool towels provided
- Stays over 10 nights receive a complimentary mid-stay clean and linen change
The rates shown are for the whole of the property and are subject to a 5 night minimum stay with a 7 night minimum stay in school holiday periods.
ULTIMATE STAYS: at an extra cost
Babysitting / Nanny service
Inhouse Chef / Private Catering
Personal Concierge service
Personal Grocery shopping and unpacking service
Coaching - tennis / SUP / Outrigger / Personal Training
This is not a Party House and all guests are asked to respect our neighbors right to peaceful enjoyment of their homes.
Please note that Douglas Shire Council by laws limit no. of guests in residential houses to 6 unless all guests are related.