Attitude... is everything and can be what you want it to be... a large retreat for a group of friends... spacious home away from home for a family or two... or cosy abode for a romantic couple... AND it is walking distance from Beach, Marina and Main Street.
Attitude is a very unique two story octangular pole home with large in ground saltwater pool and lush gardens. It’s different to any other house.
It offers modern comfortable tropical living and can accommodate 10 guests in five bedrooms. It has just undergone a full renovation and after nine long months of hard work Attitude is finally ready for anyone wanting something comfortable and modern, but also something out of the ordinary.
- Two bedrooms with queen beds
- Bathroom with shower
- Very well equipped kitchen with gas oven and stove, large fridge, dishwasher, microwave and nespresso machine
- Indoor dining table that comfortable seats 10 guests
- Lounge area with 48” smart HD TV and Netflix, Sony Bluetooth speaker with radio and cd player
- Veranda with dining table
- Open plan kitchen and lounge with air-conditioning
- Internal steps to bedrooms, bathroom and lounge area
- Three bedrooms with queen beds
- Bathroom with shower and fully equipped laundry
- Large lounge area with 50” smart HD TV and Netflix and DVD player and air-conditioning
External staircases only
Free limited wifi
In the garden
- Large in-ground fully fenced saltwater pool
- Sun lounges and chairs
- Large stainless steel BBQ
- Lush gardens all around the house
- Property is fully fenced
Attitude is like your own mini resort...
Port-a-cot and highchair available if needed.
We offer special rate during the shoulder season not school holidays for upstairs bedrooms only max 4 guests. You will have access to lounge area, bathroom and laundry down below, but not the bedrooms.
Across the road, through the Sheraton Mirage, is a path to the beautiful fourmile beach.
All the shops and restaurants on Macrossan Street are only a 15 min walk away, or alternatively there are regular shuttle busses going past on the main road. Push and motorised bikes are also available for hire in Port Douglas.