Not many houses can boast that they were crowned Australia's Best House. Mali Mali received this distinguished award, along with another for Queensland's Best House.
Mali Mali is an architectural delight and is located on 40 acres of absolute hilltop. With 360-degree panoramic views from the Rainforest to the Pacific Ocean.
Designed by internationally acclaimed, multi award winning designer, Chris Vandyke and built by multi award winning Keith Tesch, Mali Mali features cascading water gardens that run alongside tropical pavilions to meet the infinity pool at the master pavilion. Three king bedrooms offer superior accommodation for up to 8 discerning guests.
Complete with its own helipad and world class tennis court, all offering breathtaking views of Tropical North Queensland, Mali Mali is a premium luxurious holiday retreat fit for a pro
Ambience surrounds and time stands still
Parties, weddings and events can not be booked through HomeAway
MALI MALI FEATURES
• 3 king size bedrooms with ensuites 3 king beds or 2 king beds + 2 king single beds + Media Room with queen sofa bed
• 40 acres of absolute hilltop
• 360-degree panoramic views of the mountains, rainforest, oceans and beaches
• Absolute privacy, seclusion and confidentiality
• World class tennis court with tennis pavilion
• Helicopter pad
• Wet-edge infinity swimming pool can be heated in winter months
• Gourmet kitchen including dishwasher and Nespresso machine
• State of the art entertainment and appliances
• Wi-Fi internet access
• Media room with fold out couch
• Water gardens
• Sunbathing deck with sun lounges
• Tropical gardens and walking track
• Fully air conditioned and ceiling fans
• Double car garage
• Full laundry facilities
• All linen and beach towels are provided
• A complimentary mid stay service is provided for bookings of 8 nights or more
We can arrange day excursions, car rental, in house catering, babysitting, spa treatments, massages and private yoga sessions at an additional cost not included in tariff.
Mali Mali has a confidential location to protect guest’s privacy. It is located just 5 minutes’ drive from the nearest town, Mossman and just 20 minutes from Port Douglas. A map with directions is provided on payment of the final balance. Mali Mali is in absolute seclusion on top of Mt Somerset. Mali Mali covers a stretch of hilltop, 40 acres in total and offers panoramic 360-degree views from the Pacific Ocean to the Daintree Rainforest. Views are enjoyed to Port Douglas and beyond including Low Isles off Newell Beach and Double Island off Cairns. Mali Mali offers the perfect location for experiencing the wonders of the local region from rainforest tours to snorkelling and diving on the Great Barrier Reef.