An unforgettable, absolute beachfront location. Designed by an Adelaide architect with a passion for our North Queensland tropical lifestyle. Luxurious, oceanfront living – sunshine beams through every room. Laze by the pool and sip on a cocktail whilst watching the sunset over the Coral Sea. Dine under the stars then sleep to the sounds of the ocean….heaven.
FACILITIES & FEATURES
• 4 large bedrooms with ensuites, views and private balconies
• Gourmet kitchen equipped with cappuccino machine and ice maker
• Spacious entertainment area with wide screen plasma television, Foxtel, DVD/CD and surround sound
• WiFi internet connection
• Undercover parking for two vehicles
• Heated wet-edge saltwater swimming pool and spa overlooking the ocean, sun decks and sun lounges heated in winter months only, June – September, fee of $55.00 per night applies
• Poolside steam room
• Tropical gardens and grassy lawn for the kids
• Air-conditioning and ceiling fans
• All linen and beach towels are provided
• A complimentary mid stay service is provided for bookings of 8 nights or more
ESPECIALLY FOR OUR GUESTS
We offer a personal meet and greet service upon your arrival at Absolute by Darryn Lyons. Where boutique wine, a selection of local produce and tropical flowers welcome you. L’Occitane amenities are provided for your enjoyment.
Our Executive Service offers free 24/7 phone support and can arrange day excursions, car rental, in house catering, babysitting, spa treatments, massages and private yoga sessions at an additional cost not included in tariff.
In the comfort and luxury of your own retreat you will be relaxed and grounded with a foot soak, a full body desert salt exfoliation, a warm mapi mud body wrap and scalp massage. Refresh with a tropical shower then surrender body and soul to a full body massage followed by a facial and indulgent pampering for the hands and feet. Re-harmonise in your natural surrounds and drift away to the soothing sounds of the ocean.
We are happy to tailor personalised spa packages for your stay.
Newell Beach is becoming one of Australia’s most sought after holiday destinations. Situated between the ancient world heritage listed Daintree rainforest and the cosmopolitan village of Port Douglas, Newell Beach is the perfect base for all of the natural delights that the region has to offer such as the Mossman Gorge and the Great Barrier Reef. Newell Beach is a quiet residential beach. The township of Mossman is a 5 minutes drive south and Port Douglas is 15 minute drive south of Newell Beach.