Located on the first floor (lift access). This two bedroom privately owned and managed penthouse apartment is perfect for couples or a family, with flexible bedding configurations available. The master bedroom has king bedding, ensuite with spa bath & separate shower, plus balcony access. Second bedroom has a king bed that can be split into two king singles. The apartment is completely self contained, with full gourmet kitchen including dishwasher, full size fridge/freezer, oven, cooktop, microwave, plus internal laundry, dining & living area with sliding doors to the balcony. Ascend the spiral staircase for easy access to your private rooftop terrace, which features 6-seater spa, gas barbecue, three huge comfy bean bags, sun lounges & dining setting.
The resort's lagoon pool is huge, plus there's a shaded children's pool, outdoor spa, pool bar, restaurant, gym and day spa on site. A 45 minute beach stroll will have you in the town centre, alternatively hire a car or catch the regular shuttle bus which picks up at the resort and heads in and out of town.
* located in the Sea Temple Resort & Spa
* Two bedrooms
(2 King Singles + 1King or 1 King +1 King)
* Penthouse with rooftop terrace, bbq, spa & dining
* Two bathrooms, one with spa
* Ducted air conditioning & ceiling fans throughout
* Fully equipped kitchen
* Internal laundry with washer & dryer
* DVD player & mini sound system, selection of DVD's
* Car Parking
* Lagoon pool, children's pool, outdoor spa
* Restaurant, pool bar, day spa & gym on site
* Internet available
* Linen, bath & pool towels provided
* Selection of Board Games
* Bike Hire available
* Tours, airport transfers, equipment hire, baby sitters, in apartment catering, pre-arrival shopping available
Resort Restaurant & Bars
Resort restaurant serves contemporary Australian cuisine infused with Asian and Pacific Rim flavours
Serene views over the grand central
lagoon pool, flame lit at night.
Sea Temple Golf & Country Club
The Sea Temple Golf & Country Club golf course
is a links-style course, featuring rich green
fairways, framed by tropical rainforest, stunning
mountain views and cooled by sea breezes.
Designed to challenge both the amateur and
professional golfer, this stunningly beautiful course is ranked in the top 6 links-style
golf courses in Australia.