This unique cottage is situated on 21 acres. About a 1/3 rainforest and 2/3's open grasslands. We share this beautiful block of land with a variety of animals, large, small, domesticated and native creatures that reside or are passing though. The dam in front of the cottage attracts all manner of birds. There are separated fenced areas for the horse cattle and sheep.
Perfect for couples, family groups to stay and relax or explore the area.
Your space is a whole house with your own entry. We live on the same property 70 meters away in another house, sharing the same driveway.
The dam, close to the cottage is fenced for sheep but is not pool safe for children that cannot swim.
For your convenience the cottage has a plunge pool pool safe made from a concrete water tank, or you may like to have a dip in fresh water swimming holes just over 1.5km from the front gate.
The cottage has a fully equipped kitchen upstairs and a kitchenette downstairs with fridge microwave toaster and kettle. Great for two couples.
- Main bedroom is open plan, over looking over the lounge dinning area. Queen bed. Bathroom access is from the living area
- The 2nd bedroom is private with it's own bathroom. Air conditioned. Two single beds that can be joined together making a king bed
- Air conditioned main bedroom lounge kitchen and dinning
- Kitchen is well equipped for cooking. Dishwasher, microwave and nespresso coffee machine
- Indoor dinning table seats 6
- Outside dinning on veranda for 6
- Lounge area has a 50 inch smart TV
- Pool access from this level is direct from veranda
- One large room with queen bed, comfortable recliners, kitchenette, 50 inch smart TV. Dinning table and chairs. Air-conditioned
- Bathroom with shower
- Fully equipped laundry
- Out side seating and table
In the garden
- Plunge Pool
- Beside the pool there is a BBQ area with a Webber Q
- Gardens with tropical fruit trees and native plants
The Cottage and its gardens is yours to enjoy. If you are feeling fit, there is a walking track up the back of the property to a view of the ocean and Snapper Island.
Interaction with guests
If we are not able to meet you on arrival we will come and see you shortly after. We are only a phone call away.
Other things to note
You will come in contact with some of the residence farm animals. Most are contained but the chickens and peacocks free range. If you wish to meet some of the larger animals, a feeding time can be arranged.