Birds ‘n’ Bloom 3 bedroom cottage style Yungaburra accommodation is fully self contained for your comfort and convenience. Beautifully presented to a standard which will impress, this cottage is constantly praised for their presentation and features.
The 3 bedroom configuration can be flexible, to accommodate the needs of different guests. Two of the bedrooms have posturepedic queen sized beds, the third room can have a king size bed or two single sized beds. All have quality linen. There’s 2 bathrooms, including an ensuite.
This Yungaburra accommodation is styled to provide a luxurious home away from home. It’s cosy inside and out. The interior features superb timber furnishings, cosy log fire heaters and a modern, fully equipped kitchen.
Large windows and wide verandahs provide views over the tropical gardens and rolling hills beyond. Try the seasonal fruits.
Gina's top 25 things to do in Yungaburra and the surrounding tablelands
• Platypus Viewing platform
• Curtain Fig National Park with the possibility of spotting a tree kangaroo
• Cruise on Lake Barrine
• Peterson creek walking track
• See the Cathedral fig tree and then continue your hour and a half drive round Lake Tinaroo on the Danbulla road.
• A walk round the stunning Lake Eacham followed by a swim to cool off
• Take an 80 metre stroll to the 1,000 year old giant Twin Kauri Pines at Lake Barrine
• The Crystal Caves
• Hasties swamp National Park a paradise for birdwatchers
• Hallorans Hill lookout
• Horse riding at Tait’s Wongabel Stables
• Mt. Hypipamee crater
• Waterfall circuit - Millaa Millaa, Zillie, Ellinjaa, Pepina and Mungalli
• Rainforest Heart orchard – Explore the native fruit orchard and taste the fruits as evolution has created them
• Historical Village Herberton
• Spy and Camera museum
• Mining museum
• Take a short walk to Malanda Falls where you have the opportunity to see a tree climbing Kangaroo
• Nerada Tea Plantation
• Granite Gorge
• Mt. Uncle Distillery
• Jaques coffee plantation
• Golden Drop Mango Winery
• Coffee Works - Boutique roasters & Chocolatiers
• Davies Creek National Park