Blue Summit Hideaway is located in the heart of Yungaburra. Only 300 meters for the platypus viewing platform on Peterson Creek and 2 Km from the famous Curtain Fig Tree national park.
Blue Summit hideaway offers luxurious villas surrounded by colourful fragrant gardens, the villas have a king size bed, own private courtyard and double spa bath. The villas are ideal for a romantic getaway, individuals looking for a break from the daily grind and friends looking to visit the famous Yungaburra markets.
Blue Summit Hideaway studio villas can also be set up for twin share, 3 adults or max 2 adults and 2 young children.
Blue Summit Hideaway - Luxury accommodation Twin share
Blue Summit hideaway offers luxurious villas surrounded by colourful fragrant gardens, the villas have two king single beds, own private courtyard and double spa bath. The villas are ideal for corporate stays and friends looking a relaxing get away and to visit the famous local tableland markets.
Blue Summit Hideaway studio villas can also be set up for 3 adults or max 2 adults and 2 young children.
Gina's top 25 things to do in Yungaburra and the surrounding Tablelands
- Platypus viewing platform
- Curtain Fig National Park with the possibility of spotting a tree kangaroo
- Cruise on Lake Barrine
- Peterson Creek walking track
- See the Cathedral fig tree and then continue your hour and a half drive round Lake Tinaroo on the Danbulla road
- Talk a walk round the sunning Lake Eacham followed by a swim to cool off
- Take an 80 meter stroll to the 1,000 year old giant Twin Kauri pines at Lake Barrine
- The Crystal Caves
- Hasties swamp national park a paradise for birdwatchers
- Hallorans Hill lookout
- Horse riding at Tait's Wongabel stables
- Mt. Hypipamee crater
- Waterfall circuit - Millaa Millaa, Zillie, Ellinjaa, Pepina and Mungalli
- Rainforest Heart orchard - Explore the native fruit orchard and taste the fruits as evolution has created them
- Historical Village Herberton
- Spy and camera museum
- Mining museum
- Take a short walk to Malanda Falls where you have the opportunity to see a tree climbing kangaroo
- Nerada tea plantation
- Granite Gorge
- Mt. Uncle Distillery
- Jaques coffee plantation
- Golden Drop mango winery
- Coffee Works - Boutique roasters & Chocolatiers
- Davies Creek National park