34 Burrum Street , Burrum Heads
Go Fish is an absolute river front property sleeping up 10 guests over 2 levels.
Upstairs you will find 3 bedrooms 2Q,2S as well as 2 bathrooms ensuite to master and main bathroom with bath tub and separate toilet.
Cook the catch of the day on the 6 burner gas BBQ or in the modern well equipped kitchen including,dishwasher, microwave and large fridge/freezer then sit down to enjoy it together in the dining room,or step outside to the one of two very spacious entertaining areasone overlooking the river.
Relax in the lounge with TV,DVD player, CD player and Bluetooth speaker system.
Downstairs there is 1 bedroom 1Q,2Sand 2 more bathrooms. This level also has a living area equipped with TV and DVD player,dining room and kitchen with upright stove,microwave and fridge/freezer that opens onto the 3rd large entertainment area overlooking the river.
A well-equipped laundry with washer and dryer, fully fenced yard and gates at the stairs make this house very child friendly and don't forget the family pet as this house is also outside pet friendly on request
Additional features include:
- New furniture,appliances,utensils,linen protectors,doonas,pillows and doona and pillow covers and equipment throughout.
- Fully screened with some security screens.
- Ceiling fans upstairs and pedestal fans provided downstairs.
- Large yard and a double lock up garage to accommodate additional vehicles/boats.
- Outdoor fish cleaning bench and bait freezer in laundry.
- Outdoor showers for use after a swim at the beach.
- A selection of CD's, DVD's,games,books and puzzles provided.
- 100 m to shops.
PLEASE NOTE THERE IS NO INTERNAL STEPS CONNECTING UP AND DOWN. EACH LEVEL IS EQUIPPED FOR INDEPENDENT LIVING BUT THE HOUSE IS RENTED AS " WHOLE HOUSE "ONLY..
.OUTSIDE PET FRIENDLY. NO SMOKING INSIDE Maximum 2 dogs as per council regulations.
2 Car Spaces