Half way up the surf side of Fraser Island, between Eurong & Happy Valley, Pipis at Poyungan holiday home is surrounded by national park, lawns and grevilleas - and just 70m walk to the beach.
Pipis has a permanent on-site Manager/Caretaker to maintain the property and your security.
The second of two options at Pipis, “The Dunes” is a large upper level self contained residence which sleeps 12 within a configuration of 3 bedrooms.
Elevated to catch the cool summer breezes and the warm winter sun the residence is fully screened with ceiling fans for your comfort.
There is a fully equipped kitchen with two fridge freezers bait freezer also available. The facilities include two toilets, a large walk-in bathroom/shower and a second private outside shower exclusive to The Dunes.
A large lounge/dining area including TV/DVD combo compliments a generous deck with BBQ. A communal laundry is available. There is parking for up to five vehicles and a fish cleaning station.
Sea views and a 70m walk to the beach on Fraser Island enhance the large grassed grounds surrounded by trees and bird life on this very private sanctuary.
- Choice of two accomodation options; The Shores or The Dunes - if available, both residences can be booked at the same time to allow accommodation for 23 people.
- Family friendly - including a fully equipped kitchen
- WI-FI available conditions apply
- Convenient but quiet - just 2.7k north of Poyungan Rocks
- Ocean views
- Whale watching
- Fully insect screened with fans, Television and BBQ
- TV/DVD combo
- Over an acre of grass, and ample parking for vehicles
- Fish cleaning facilities and Bait Freezer
- 24 hour power from solar panels with storage batteries