DON'T FEEL LIKE CAMPING? This could be what you are looking for.
Summer Special $650 6n
World Heritage fishing shack/no frills/bedrooms have no doors and walls don't go to ceiling for breeze flow through
200m to ocean, peaceful setting ..OLD AND ROUGH AROUND THE EDGES, clean and comfy, piping hot shower.
a holiday/fishing cottage tucked away in second valley HAPPY VALLEY you will love this little place.
FULLY SELF CONTAINED
BYO LINEN, PANTRY and TOILETRIES
- suits nature lovers
- central to Fraser Island's spectacular World Heritage sites
- walk down to local fishing gutters and whale watching in season
- beautiful bird life
- solar power 240v with generator back up
- off grid and power conscious.
TELSTRA ONLY on K'gari
- self-contained holiday/fishing cottage
- crockery/cutlery/cooking gear
- gas stove
- tucker box freezer
- small gas bbq
- sleeps 3/5 in 3 beds
- 2 small bedrooms WITHOUT DOORS
- 1 double bed
- 1 double bed with 1 single bunk on top
- 150 metres to shop, bar, fuel, bistro, ambulance
- shared outhouse washing machine
GORGEOUS SHORT local WALKS or drives
the cottage happy valley to Yidney Rocks 2km return
the cottage happy valley to Eli Creek 10km return
the cottage happy valley to Maheno shipwreck 15km return
the cottage happy valley to Rainbow Gorge 12km return
the cottage happy valley to Lake Garawongera 13km return