A wonderful combination of rustic country and beach culture, this recently renovated home offers it all! The modern decor is funky and stylish, giving you a true sense of variety is the spice of life'. The location is so close to the beach that you can feel the sea breeze through your hair and the sand between your toes as you inhale the salty scent of the sea, whilst experiencing that homely country life from the spacious entertaining deck.
Rainbow's central hub is only minutes away, so you can easily enjoy what the town has to offer and then return to your tranquil space. Come & experience that feeling of never wanting to go back home.
* 3 spacious bedrooms with 2 queen & 2 single beds
* Open plan living, kitchen & dining area
* Ceiling fans throughout
* 2 refurbished modern bathrooms, one with large bathtub
* 2 toilets
* Large laundry with large top load washing machine & beer fridge
* Spacious entertaining deck with gas BBQ
* Ample guest seating
* Outside shower
* Ample boat & car parking
* Spacious fenced back yard
* Pet friendly for outside pets
Maximum Occupancy: 6 people
Babies or toddlers sleeping in a port-a-cot or bassinet are not included in the maximum occupancy.
Linen and port-a-cots can be hired at an additional cost.
Please supply your own personal and household items such as hair and body products, washing powder, dishwashing liquid, toilet paper etc.
A $25 booking & $75 pet fee applies to all bookings
1 Car Spaces
Low set, close to the beach, pet friendly, sleeps 6