Drishti "stands quietly focussed" – a name that sets the precedent for a tranquil escape amongst serene bushland in the Sunrise at 1770 Conservation Reserve. Drishti reminds us that holidays are not just for relaxation, but also for reflection and the development of concentrated intention to assist renewal in all aspects of our life.
Drishti is open, airy and welcoming, a modern home offering contemporary features while appreciating the simplicity of life amidst native bushland. Upstairs, a wide deck captures breezes and filtered ocean views across Springs Beach, the outdoor setting large enough for the whole family to sit and enjoy the outlook. A northern aspect, combined with high ceilings and bi folding doors make the most of the ocean’s cooling breezes to ensure comfort throughout every season.
Standout architectural design features include:
- 3 x unique pavilion style bedrooms + a bunk room with 4x beds, each with their own bathroom.
- Fully self contained modern kitchen and spacious, open lounge area upstairs
- Large rumpus room downstairs with kitchenette and state of the art entertaining systems
- Rear BBQ deck with hand hewn serving bench overlooking a leafy native backdrop - a space for the kids to enjoy
- Accommodates up to 10 guests (max 8 adults + 2 children)
- Short 2 minute stroll along the path to resort facilities including:
2x pools overlooking the ocean
2x tennis courts
volleyball court, tennis court
private beach access via beautiful boardwalks, to Springs Beach & China Beach
Lulled by the sounds of the ocean at night, Drishti is elegantly stated within this award winning eco-development and makes for an unforgettable trip away.