Grasstree 26 offers a contemporary spin on the Australian beach shack, with an inspired indoor-outdoor feel that completely embraces the surrounding bush land. The central hub of Grasstree is the large deck, complete with outdoor kitchen no microwave or oven - BBQ and gas cooktop only, alfresco dining area and sun lounge to absorb the sunshine and serenity. The cosy indoor lounge features fully retractable glass doors, which open to capture cooling sea breezes. Even the bathroom makes the most of the outlook through large “hatch style” windows, opening to reveal an untouched vista of the impressive flora. Despite getting back to nature, Grass Tree is about comfort and style. The master bedroom is complete with a luxurious king-sized bed, A/C, ceiling fan, LED mood lighting and glass panelling to enjoy the surrounding natural beauty.
This stunning hideaway offers romance and solitude for couples, adventurers, bushwalkers, dreamers and sun-lazers. Located within the renowned Sunrise at 1770, Grass Tree is a short walk to the on-site horizon pools overlooking the ocean, tennis courts and the various beach access tracks to Springs Beach and Red Rock Beach. Grass Tree is the ultimate escape haven for couples looking to truly unwind.
Some Body Corporate bylaws to note:
- Maximum 3 cars permitted at property, no boats sorry
- Maximum 10 guests permitted at any property at one time
- Guests cannot book multiple homes
- Maximum speed of 30km/h throughout Sunrise gazetted roads
- Communal areas namely pool areas to be left as found and BBQs cleaned after use
- Strict rules regarding noise, no parties/ functions
- Sorry, no pets permitted within Sunrise