Seaspray - a perfect getaway for families, friends and couples. This impressive modern home has it all - a quiet, private setting amongst the tree-lined arbours of Sunrise at 1770, panoramic ocean views and all the modern comforts a contemporary holiday home needs. Oh.... and there's a heated spa on the deck overlooking a vast expanse of azure blue ocean. Bliss.
- Fully self-contained modern kitchen with gas stovetop, oven, dishwasher, microwave and large dual door fridge
- Huge rear entertaining deck with 180 degree ocean views, gas BBQ, heated spa, day beds and large dining table
- King-sized master bedroom with private ensuite and spotter's scope for whale watching
- Queen-sized second bedroom with ensuite
- Third bedroom "family" room with queen bed + 4 x single bunks and ensuite
- Large separate TV room with AC and cable TV
- Free WIFI and additional TV in main living room with free to air TV
- AC to bedrooms
- laundry with washing machine and dryer - sorry no clothesline
Seaspray enjoys access to residential estate Sunrise at 1770’s world-class facilities, including 2 x 25m infinity pools, BBQs, tennis courts bring your racquets and balls, volleyball court, basketball ring, children’s playground and 0.5m shaded wading pool for the little ones. Sunrise at 1770 also enjoys private access to 4 beaches including Springs Beach voted Australia's Best Beach, Sunrise Beach, China Beach and Red Rock Beach. The estate facilities and beach access tracks are approximately 1 minute’s drive from Seaspray it is a very large estate with a few steep hills. Sunrise at 1770 is located a short 5 minute drive from the main centre of Agnes Water where numerous restaurants, cafes, grocery shops and boutique stores are located. Seaspray is located a 12 minute drive to Town of 1770, where trips to the Great Barrier Reef leave daily weather permitting. Your perfect getaway awaits, book now.