Drishti "stands quietly focussed" – a name that sets the precedent for a tranquil escape amongst serene bushland in the Sunrise at 1770 eco-estate. Drishti reminds us that holidays are not just for relaxation, but also for reflection and the development of concentrated intention to assist renewal in all aspects of our life.
Drishti is open, airy and welcoming, a modern home offering contemporary features while appreciating the simplicity of life amidst native bushland. Upstairs is the main living area with fully self-contained kitchen, indoor dining and a wide deck capturing breezes and filtered ocean views across Springs Beach. The numerous outdoor and indoor seating areas ensure that the whole family has space to sit and enjoy their holiday. A northern aspect, combined with high ceilings and bi folding doors make the most of the ocean’s cooling breezes to ensure comfort throughout every season.
- 3 x unique pavilion style bedrooms + a bunk room with 4x single beds, each room with own ensuite.
- Air conditioning and black out blinds to all bedrooms
- Fully self contained modern kitchen with gas cooktop, oven, dishwasher and microwave
- Spacious, open lounge area upstairs
- Large TV room downstairs with kitchenette and front deck with seating area
- Rear BBQ deck with hand hewn serving bench overlooking the backyard
- Accommodates up to 10 guests max 8 adults + 2 children
- Short 2 minute stroll along the path to resort facilities including:
2x infinity pools overlooking the ocean Springs Club
2x tennis courts
huge children's playground with flying fox
volleyball court, half basketball court
10 minute walk to Springs Beach via beautiful boardwalk in front of Springs Club.
Lulled by the sounds of the ocean at night, Drishti is elegantly stated within this award winning eco-development and makes for an unforgettable trip away.