Beautiful Queenslander, timber floors and high ceilings. Great modern features too. Central location, close to everything, local Woolies just 5 mins walk away.
- 2.5 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms - sleeps 5
- 1 Queen bedroom with Ensuite
- 1 Double bedroom adjacent main bathroom with separate toilet
- 1 Single bed, in separate area off kitchen
- Bed Linen and towels provided free of charge
- Air conditioning & WiFi
- Netflix & DVD player with lots of DVDs
- Kids' Den with Fooseball, Darts, Xbox 1 and games. Scooter, BMX Bike and skateboard
- Huge Trampoline Vuly Thunder
- Pet Friendly - Gardens, front and back, fenced to keep your pets happy and safe - well trained dogs indoors on request
- Plenty of off street parking for your boat and cars
- Lock up garage
Parkside House is located bang smack in the middle of Gladstone CBD, everything is walkable.The Swimming Pool and Gym are minutes away on foot. The skate park is safe walking distance also. Bowling Club is across the road for a cold beer and a chat with the locals. Beautiful Anzac Park is also across the road, and we are right beside Goondoon Street, Gladstone's Main Street, with its' Cafes, Hotels, Shops and Cocktail Bars, all within walking distance.
Interaction with Guests
We are just a phone call away should you need anything, the house is entirely yours for the duration of your stay.
We are right in the heart of Gladstone however we are surrounded also by parks and walkways. 2 mins walk away is the Duck Pond, a lovely walk, and right beside a Playground. The public swimming pool, with sun chairs and shade is a couple of minutes walk away also. The harbour water park, is free and a five minute drive from us. The Yacht Club, also a five minute drive,a great spot you can dine upstairs and admire the view out to sea, or you can sit downstairs and nearly touch the water at your feet. Live music at the weekends. Great atmosphere and equally great food. If you want to paint the town red well the Light Box Cocktail Bar on Goondoon Street is the answer, really their cocktails are almost too delicious. That's just a couple, there are many more. If you're here to fish, you can launch off the ramp at any time, no need to worry about tides.