A fabulous waterfront location with panoramic views of the skyline and a superb combination of design and style. This exquisite 2 level property offers understated elegance, showcasing the grandeur of magnificent waterfront location positioning combined with practical Gold Coast living. This property is orientated around wonderfully open living and entertaining spaces, the pool and the natural wide waterway and private beach
When you arrive you come up a beautiful tree lined driveway to the gorgeous Hamptons style house which has been superbly recently renovated.
* Master Bedroom , upstairs, huge ensuite with stunning bath, double basins, and extended shower with 3 shower heads, 7m walk in robe, with private balcony.
* 2nd bedroom, upstairs, can be made up as king bed or 2 king singles, looking out to the water with ensuite, plenty of cupboard space
* 3rd bedroom, upstairs, 2 single beds, shared ensuite with the 2nd bedroom, plenty of cupboard space
*4th bedroom, downstairs, private retreat, with own bathroom, with doors that open to the front decking, can be made up as king bed or 2 king singles
* Study with sofa bed, downstairs
* Modern, brand new SMEG appliances, conduction cook top, island bench, fridge with huge freezer, vintec wine fridge
*Filtered cold and hot water taps
*Open plan, 8 seater table and lounge which open to the large entertaining deck at the back looking out onto the beautiful water vista
*Teenage retreat upstairs with flat screen TV and entertainment
*Sonos sound system, Foxtel
* Fantastic built in BBQ with 6 seater table and outdoor lounge.
Pool, Jetty, private beach:
* Heated infinity pool
*Huge Jetty able to berth up to a 40 ft boat. There is a public boat ramp behind Freshwater point resort directly across the waterway. Our jetty can launch kayaks, jetskis (with 2 jetski docks) or just go fishing
*Air conditioning, outdoor ceiling fan
*Carport for 2 cars, plus one open car space
*Secure intercom access.
*Foxtel, Free wifi
*Park with playground and gym equipment 20 metres away
CONCIERGE SERVICE: Greet you on your arrival and give you a brief introduction to the property; port a cot hire, rollaway bed hire, high chair and stroller hire for a small additional fee
Pool towels: $5 per person for the stay.
CHECK IN/OUT: Check in 2pm , (late check in, after 5pm fees apply)
Check out 10am
* Conveniently located to The Gold Coast Convention Centre and Jupiter's casino
*Minutes to the beach
*Minutes to Pacific Fair, which is the Gold Coast's major shopping centre with a plethora of shops: supermarkets, clothing, food, homewares, medical, banking, cinemas and plenty more
*15-30 minutes to Seaworld, Dream world, White Water world, Movie World and Wet n Wild
*Broadbeach is the main shopping hub of the Gold Coast with shops ranging from big high street names to boutiques. You'll also find arts and crafts markets.
* There are a huge variety of restaurants, cafes and bars in Broadbeach, minutes away.
*Gym: Fitness First Gym, close by
Golf: Surfers Paradise Golf Club and Emerald Lakes Golf Club,
* Closest Cafe: Coffee sisters, 110 Monaco St
GOLD COAST CITY COUNCIL REGULATIONS FOR HOLIDAY HOUSES
In accordance with Gold Coast City Council, Stayz, Holiday Rental Group code of Conduct, we have a strict NO PARTY and NO COMMERCIAL FUNCTIONS policy. It is necessary to keep noise to a minimum between 10pm-8am, in accordance with the Council regulations.
We cater to family groups, couples, corporate guests and friends wishing to holiday together.
We don't accept bookings for schoolies or large groups of young singles. This holiday house is not suitable for functions of any kind. It is STRICTLY FORBIDDEN to use any holiday house on the Gold Coast as a party house.
10% DISCOUNT ON BOOKINGS OF 6 NIGHTS OR MORE