AUSTRALIA'S GOLD COAST has long been renowned as Australia and New Zealand's playground because of it's sub-tropical climate, world renowned beaches and an enormous variety of things to see and do. Increasingly, international visitors are discovering the Gold Coast. The Gold Coast - an international playground with:
-- beaches - world-renowned beaches for their beauty, cleanliness, fine surfing conditions
-- Theme parks - the region's array of world-class theme parks entertain millions of visitors a year.
-- Conrad Jupiter's Casino - with international shows, restaurants and bars (open 24 hours a day).
-- Q1 observation deck: Q1 - world's tallest residential tower
-- Night life - Surfers Paradise, 2 kms North of Broadbeach, is the Coast's after-dark entertainment hotspot, with a huge selection of nightclubs, bars and restaurants for younger and older patrons
-- Gold coast golf courses - More than 30 courses, many of them world class,
And mountains! look to the west - then you see the lush green mountains of the Great Dividing Range - full of bushwalking tracks that lure trekkers from all over the world.
ABOUT BROADBEACH - TOURIST DESTINATION
Broadbeach is the cosmopolitan and elegant centre of the Gold Coast. It is located just minutes south of Surfers Paradise. Broadbeach has patrolled beaches, relaxing parklands, and over 50 Award Winning restaurants, the famous "Broadbeach Mall", Cafés and bistros to suit any taste. Broadbeach is home to Pacific Fair shopping centre (one of the largest in Australia), the casino and convention centre.
ABOUT BROADBEACH ON THE PARK
BROADBEACH ON THE PARK IS A NEW 4.5 STAR HOLIDAY RESORT WITH THE FOLLOWING FEATURES:
- just one block from the Beach - patrolled surf beach is only 200 metres away
- sea views from balconies; some sea views from interior of apartments
- overlooks Victoria Park - you don't feel boxed in!
- DIRECTLY OPPOSITE JUPITER’S CASINO AND THE GOLD COAST CONVENTION CENTRE.
- under the resort are two new acclaimed restaurants: "Moo Moo Wine Bar + Grill", and "Lauxes VIP Champagne & Dining Salon"
- around the corner is the Kurrawa Surf Life Saving Club - good for family-style meals and right on the beach.
- opposite Oasis shopping centre (that has a Woolworth's supermarket)
- in the middle of the action - CBD style living! Everything is nearby;
- heated outdoor pool which incorporates a 25m lap pool
- fully equipped gymnasium, plus sauna, spa or steam room
- barbecue facilities and kids games room. .
Conferencing - Broadbeach on the Park has its own conference room.
NOTE: BROADBEACH ON THE PARK IS ONLY 50 METERS FROM THE GOLD COAST CONVENTION CENTRE - IDEAL ACCOMMODATION LOCATION FOR VISITING DELEGATES.
ABOUT HOLIDAY APPARTMENTS
LOCATION: Broadbeach on the Park has 21 floors.
It has one, two and 3 brm apartments. The best are those facing North.