Paradise - magnificent waterviews, a huge…
Relax by the beautiful swimming pool.
Fishing and kayaking from the backyard -…
Relax in the Pavilion by the beautiful…
This entrance welcomes you to Rio Vista…
Luxurious open plan living
A huge dining area where you can enjoy a…
Luxurious open plan living
Modern gourmet kitchen complete with a…
Rio Vista Quay is all about the outdoors…
Stunning outdoor area.
Enjoy the water views whilst enjoying a…
Childrens lounge, TV and games room.
Bedroom 1 - Luxurious and spacious…
Bedroom 2 - Tastefully decorated bedrooms…
Bedroom 3 - Tastefully decorated bedrooms…
Bedroom 4 - Tastefully decorated bedrooms…
Bedroom 5 - Tastefully decorated bedrooms…
Main Bathroom - Stylish modern bathrooms…
Bed 1 Ensuite - Stylish modern bathrooms…
A stunning view looking east to Jupiters…
Rio Vista Quay Floor Plan
**LAST MINUTE WINTER SPECIAL: ONE FREE NIGHT**
The team at Vogue Holiday Homes wish to help celebrate the cooler months with our LAST MINUTE WINTER SPECIAL –
BOOK AND STAY IN THE MONTH JULY OR AUGUST FOR A 5 NIGHT MINIMUM STAY AND RECEIVE AN EXTRA NIGHT FOR FREE.
AS AN ADDED DISCOUNT ALL CHILDREN ARE FREE OF CHARGE.
At the time of booking please quote: 1FOC
RIO VISTA QUAY is part of the VOGUE HOLIDAY HOMES portfolio offering you personalised and friendly service from managers Raelean and Brian.
Rio Vista Quay is stunning! From the moment you enter this beautiful waterfront family home you will surely be impressed. Stylishly decorated and well appointed, this property will leave lasting memories of your ultimate Gold Coast lifestyle holiday.
Boasting a wonderful open plan living arrangement that includes a spacious lounge and dining area, a modern gourmet kitchen, five spacious bedrooms and a childrens TV room this is the ideal holiday home.
Rio Vista Quay is all about outdoor entertaining – accompanying the large swimming pool is a cosy pavillion and a pool bar area complete with your very own day bed. Whether you are lazing about or enjoying a good book this is certainly the best place to do it.
Situated in Broadbeach Waters and within minutes to Jupiters Casino, Gold Coast Convention Centre, Pacific Fair Shops, Broadbeach’s fabulous restaurant strip, and of course the Gold Coast’s trademark golden sandy beaches.
With its fantastic location, idylic tropical setting and white sandy beaches – having a fantastic holiday experience at Rio Vista Quay is all but guaranteed giving you and your family wonderful memories that will last a lifetime.
Bedroom 1 – 1 x Queen Bed with ensuite and walk in robe
Bedroom 2 – 1 x Queen Bed
Bedroom 3 – 1 x Double Bed
Bedroom 4 – 1 x Queen bed
Bedroom 5 – 1 x Double bed / 1 x Single Bed
Please inform us at time of booking if you require changes to be made to the configuration and/or you require the use of a fold out bed. Changes made within 7 days of your arrival may result in additional charges.
EXCLUSIVE & PRIVATE
Rio Vista Quay is located in a quiet neighbourhood. We have very nice neighbours and only take guests who agree to respect them and observe the residential area "quiet time" from 10:00 pm to 8:00 am.
In accordance with Gold Coast City Council, Stayz and Holiday Rental Group Code of Conduct, Rio Vista Quay has a strict NO PARTY and NO COMMERCIAL FUNCTIONS policy.
We DO NOT allow for Hens, Bucks and/or adult entertainment. If in the event you or your guests host a function of this nature on the property at any time it will result in instant eviction by our security company. No refunds will be given.
We cater to family groups, couples, corporate guests and friends wishing to holiday together.
We do not accept bookings from schoolies or large groups of young singles.
Minimum stay is 5 nights unless there is a gap between bookings, then we will accept a 3/4 night booking.
For the Christmas season between the 20/12 - 5/01 there is a 7 night minimum.
Tariff is based on an average 8 person adult stay with a 5 night minimum. (additional guests are $25.00 per person per night.)
Children 5 years and under stay FREE.
There is a standard linen and cleaning fee of $375.00 and a $77.00 booking fee.
A security bond is required and payable by credit card.
PERSONAL GREETING UPON ARRIVAL
You will be personally greeted upon your arrival and given a tour of Rio Vista Quay and its facilities.
ASK ABOUT OUR SPECIAL OFFERS (conditions apply)
"THE GAP FILLER" - enquire now about our gap filler promotion.
"THE LAST MINUTE" - bookings made within 2 weeks of your stay receive a 20% discount from your daily.
"THE LONG STAY" - receive one "FREE" night when you stay at our beautiful home for 14 nights or more.
If you would like to proceed and secure your booking at the stunning Rio Vista Quay simply call our property manager Brian on or email your confirmation, pay the 30% deposit and fill in our standard application form. It's that easy.
Note - specials are not available during Christmas holidays.
DON'T BE DISAPPOINTED - BOOK EARLY FOR 2016 / 2017
We are receiving a lot of booking enquiries, up to 12 months in advance, so please book early to avoid disappointment.
WHY BOOK WITH US?
Vogue Holiday Homes is a Licensed Real Estate Agent and all funds are held in a Queensland Real Estate Trust Account as approved by the Queensland Office of Fair Trading.
Broadbeach Waters has an abundant number of homes located on the canals which attracts boaties and water lovers. Being on the doorstep of Broadbeach central provides exclusive lifestyle opportunities. Centrally located behind Jupiters Casino and Pacific Fair Shopping Centre, Broadbeach Waters is less than a 10 minute walk to the beachfront, Oasis Shopping Centre and the many licensed clubs, bars, restaurants and cafes in the Broadbeach Mall are just minutes away.
Rio Vista Quay is a short drive to Pacific Fair Shops, Beaches, Restaurants, Jupiters Casino, the Gold Coast Convention Centre and Fitness First Gymnasium.
Broadbeach Waters lets you enjoy all the excitement of the Gold Coast with the theme parks on the Gold Coast corridor only 30 minutes drive north and a choice of 13 international golf courses and additional public courses in the vicinity.
- Pacific Fair is the Gold Coasts premiere shopping mall with 420 specially shops. It is a 3 minute drive from the house.
- Robina Town Centre is a 10 minute drive.
- Harbour Town Discount Outlet Shops are a 20 minute drive.
- Golden Beaches (5 minute drive)
- Jupiters Casino - runs 24 hours a day (5 minute drive)
- Gold Coast Convention Centre (6 minute drive)
- Dream World/Seaworld/Movie World/Wet n Wild and the Outback Spectacular (25 minute drive)
- Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary (20 minute drive)
- Pacific Fair Cinemas (3 minute drive)
- Fitness First Gym (5 minute walk)
- If you are a golfer then you are in the right place! There are approximately 30 golf courses locally.
- If surfing lessons are on the itinerary you can do them at our local beach. (5 minute drive)
- Cararra Markets are open every weekend (5 minute drive)
Broadbeach is the restaurant capital of the Gold Coast. Some local favourites include Moo Moo's, Lauxes, Mario's, Sopranos, Chiang Mai Thai, and many more to choose from.
- Jupiters Casino is a world class casino. It also has numerous bars and pubs. Open till late.
- 'East' nightclub is within walking distance.
- Surfers Paradise is the night club strip of the Gold Coast with many clubs to choose from. They are open till late.
- The Gold Coast is a 60 minute flight from Sydney and a 120 minute flight from Melbourne.
- It is a 60 minute drive from the Brisbane International Airport to the house. (trains or shuttle bus are available.)
- Coolangatta Airport is a 30 minute drive to the house.
- Taxis, buses and limousines are also available at Coolangatta Airport.
- Nerang Rail Station is a 15 minute drive by car or taxi to the house and buses and taxis are also available.
- Byron Bay (60 minute drive)
- O'Reilly Rainforest Resort & Winery (75 minute drive)
- The Lost World Spa at O'Reillys (75 minute drive)
- Brisbane City (60 minute drive)
- Steve Irwins Australia Zoo (2 hours drive)
- Mt Tamborine Village (30 minutes drive)
- Sunshine Coast (2 hour drive)
EXTRA SERVICES AVAILABLE
- Extra cleaning days
- Tourist information and local recommendations.
- Special requests are welcome and we will endeavour to accommodate these requests.
THANK YOU for your interest in Rio Vista Quay. We take great pride in providing you with the best possible holiday experience and we look forward to your enquiry.
Air conditioning, Private pool, Washing machine, Parking, Dishwasher
- Non-Smoking, Children welcome
- Pool and Spa Facilities
- Private pool
- Outdoor grill, Deck/Patio
- Entertainment and Family
- Satellite/Cable, DVD player, Video library, Games, Games room, Stereo, Parking, Video Games, Cot, Garage, Hair dryer, Internet access, Living room, Television
- Kitchen and Dining
- Kitchen, Child's high chair, Microwave, Dishwasher, Coffee maker, Dining, Dishes and utensils, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster
- Linen and Cleaning
- Linens provided, Clothes dryer, Iron and board, Washing machine, Towels provided
- Heating and Cooling
- Air conditioning, Heating, Ceiling fan