WHITEHAVEN @ BROADBEACH is a VOGUE holiday home and part of our luxury holiday homes portfolio offering you personalised and friendly service from managers Raelean and Brian.
The contemporary architecture, stylish décor combined with amazing city and water views makes Whitehaven @ Broadbeach a truly unique and magnificent holiday home. Space is utilised wisely indoor living areas seamlessly merge with the outdoor environment featuring open plan layouts and breathtaking views of the water and surfers skyline.
The house is north facing therefore the sun will fall on the northern side of the property longer during the day. Whether you chose to throw in a line fishing rods provided, relax beside the 11 metre fully tiled pool or enjoy the huge outdoor entertaining areas with beautiful water and stunning city views. This exceptional outdoor space functions perfectly for a lazy breakfast in the sun, casual lunch, or sit down dinner with your very own stainless steel BBQ to cook up a storm. Even the most fastidious chef will be blown away by the modern kitchen which is fully equipped for a light meal or extravagant family feast with only the very best fixtures and fittings on offer including, stone bench tops, coffee machine, top of the range stainless steel appliances, both a steam and conventional oven, plus a large induction cook top. Whether you want to create a family feast or a healthy breakfast smoothie, everything you could possibly need is provided.
There is multiple living areas both inside and outside providing plenty of space for everyone. While quality furnishing and inclusions ensure your stay will be an experience to remember.
Children and the big children at heart will spend hours on end fishing from the beach, kayaking 2 provided building sandcastles on the 40 metres of private beach or feeding the ducks, swans and pelicans which frequently visit. There are many extras for your enjoyment at this luxury property including the latest PS4 pro and games/Xbox 360 plus games, a full size foosball table, a huge selection of toys/books/games puzzles, bikes 2 provided, pool/sand toys etc ensuring entertainment for everyone. For the little ones there is even a highchair/stroller/portacot.
Most bedrooms offer breathtaking views of the water and surfers skyline Q1 and beyond. Quality beds and extra quilted mattresses ensuring restful sleep. There are two ultra modern bathrooms upstairs one with a over-sized freestanding bath and both with rain showers. The remaining luxury bathroom features a beautiful private Buddha garden.
Whitehaven @ Broadbeach is child friendly so no need to worry about the little ones. The home, the pool and the canal are all fully fenced to council codes. We have a porta-cot, high chair and stroller available for your use at no additional cost.
Whitehaven @ Broadbeach is situated in the centre of Broadbeach and behind Jupiters Casino and the Gold Coast Convention Centre, this home is only a few minutes drive to the best that Broadbeach has to offer: Pacific Fair shopping, Jupiters Casino, the Gold Coast Convention Centre, Broadbeach’s fabulous restaurant strip, and of course the Gold Coast’s trademark golden beaches.
This beautiful home really does provide the ultimate Gold Coast holiday which will give you and your family wonderful memories that will last a lifetime.
Bedroom 1 – 1 x King bed with a large ensuite, walk in robe and a flat screen TV
Bedroom 2 – 1 x King bed or if requested 2 long singles
Bedroom 3 – 1 x King bed
Bedroom 4 – 1 x King bed or if requested 2 long singles
Bedroom 5 – 3 x King Single beds or if requested can be made into a King bed
Please inform us at time of booking if you require changes to be made to the configuration and/or you require the use of a fold out bed. Changes made within 7 days of your arrival may result in additional charges.
EXCLUSIVE & PRIVATE
Whitehaven @ Broadbeach is located in a quiet cul-de-sac with no passing traffic. We have very nice neighbours and only take guests who agree to respect them and observe the residential area "quiet time" from 9:00 pm to 8:00 am.
In accordance with Gold Coast City Council, Stayz and Holiday Rental Group Code of Conduct, Whitehaven @ Broadbeach has a strict NO PARTY and NO COMMERCIAL FUNCTIONS policy.
We DO NOT allow for Hens, Bucks and/or adult entertainment. If in the event you or your guests host a function of this nature on the property at any time it will result in instant eviction by our security company. No refunds will be given.
We cater to family groups, couples, corporate guests and friends wishing to holiday together.
We do not accept bookings from schoolies or large groups of young singles.
Minimum stay is 5 nights unless there is a gap between bookings, then we will accept a 3-4 night booking.
Tariff is based on an average 8 person adult stay with a 5 night minimum.
For the Christmas season between the 20/12 - 5/01 there is a 7 night minimum.
Children 5 years and under stay FREE.
There is a standard linen, cleaning and booking fee that applies to all bookings.
A security bond is required and payable by credit card.
PERSONAL GREETING UPON ARRIVAL
You will personally greeted upon your arrival and given a tour of Whitehaven and its facilities.
ASK ABOUT OUR SPECIAL OFFERS conditions apply
"THE GAP FILLER" - enquire now about our gap filler promotion.
"THE LAST MINUTE" - bookings made within 2 weeks of your stay receive a 20 discount from your daily rate.
"THE LONG STAY" - receive one "FREE" night when you stay at our beautiful home for 14 nights or more.
discounts don't apply for the Christmas holidays.
If you would like to proceed and secure your booking at the luxurious Whitehaven @ Broadbeach call our office or email us your confirmation, pay the 35 deposit and fill in our standard application form. It's that easy.
DON'T BE DISAPPOINTED - BOOK EARLY FOR 2018/ 2019
We are receiving a lot of booking enquiries, up to 12 months in advance, so please book early to avoid disappointment.
WHY BOOK WITH US?
Vogue Holiday Homes are a Licensed Real Estate Agency and all funds are held in a Queensland Real Estate Trust Account as approved by the Queensland Office of Fair Trading.
Broadbeach Waters has an abundant number of homes located on the canals which attracts boaties and water lovers. Being on the doorstep of Broadbeach central provides exclusive lifestyle opportunities. Centrally located behind Jupiters Casino and Pacific Fair Shopping Centre, Broadbeach Waters is less than a 20 minute walk to the beachfront, Oasis Shopping Centre and the many licensed clubs, bars, restaurants and cafes in the Broadbeach Mall are just minutes away.
Whitehaven @ Broadbeach is in walking distance to Pacific Fair Shops, Beaches, Restaurants, Jupiters Casino, the Gold Coast Convention Centre and Fitness First Gymnasium.
Broadbeach Waters lets you enjoy all the excitement of the Gold Coast with the theme parks on the Gold Coast corridor only 25 minutes drive north and a choice of 13 international golf courses and additional public courses in the vicinity.
- Pacific Fair is the Gold Coasts premiere shopping mall with 420 specially shops. It is a 5 minute walk from the house.
- Robina Town Centre is a 10 minute drive.
- Harbour Town Discount Outlet Shops are a 20 minute drive.
- Golden Beaches 15 minute walk
- Jupiters Casino - runs 24 hours a day 7 minute walk
- Gold Coast Convention Centre 7 minute walk
- Dream World/Seaworld/Movie World/Wet n Wild and the Outback Spectacular 30 minute drive
- Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary 20 minute drive
- Pacific Fair Cinemas 5 minute walk
- Fitness First Gym 5 minute drive
- If you are a golfer then you are in the right place There are approximately 30 golf courses locally.
- If surfing lessons are on the itinerary you can do them at our local beach. 15 minute walk
- Cararra Markets are open every weekend 5 minute drive
Broadbeach is the restaurant capital of the Gold Coast. Some local favourites include Moo Moo's, Lauxes, Mario's, Sopranos, Chiang Mai Thai, and many more to choose from.
- The Star Casino is a world class casino. It also has numerous bars and pubs. Open till late.
- 'East' nightclub is within walking distance.
- Surfers Paradise is the night club strip of the Gold Coast with many clubs to choose from. They are open till late.
- The Gold Coast is a one hour flight from Sydney and a two hour flight from Melbourne.
- It is a 60 minute drive from the Brisbane International Airport to the house. trains or shuttle bus are available.
- Coolangatta Airport is a 30 minute drive to the house.
- Taxis, buses and limousines are also available at Coolangatta Airport.
- Nerang Rail Station is a 15 minute drive by car or taxi to the house and buses and taxis are also available.
- Byron Bay 60 minute drive
- O'Reilly Rainforest Resort & Winery 75 minute drive
- The Lost World Spa at O'Reillys 75 minute drive
- Brisbane City 60 minute drive
- Steve Irwins Australia Zoo 2 hours drive
- Mt Tamborine Village 30 minutes drive
- Sunshine Coast 2 hour drive
EXTRA SERVICES AVAILABLE
- Extra cleaning days
- Tourist information and local recommendations.
- Special requests are welcome and we will endeavor to fulfill all your requests.
THANK YOU for your interest in Whitehaven @ Broadbeach. We take great pride in providing you with the best possible holiday experience and we look forward to your enquiry.