PLEASE ENSURE YOU READ TO THE BOTTOM & NOTE IMPORTANT DETAILS REGARDING BEDDING, INCIDENTALS, BATHROOM LINEN & PETS
Relax in peace & luxury with all the Down South delights at your doorstep.
This beautiful beachside home will steal your heart and keep you coming back for more.
Situated on a big leafy block, making you feel tucked away in a private oasis, however being only minutes drive from all Down South has to offer.
Everyone can relax in comfort with 6 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, 5 toilets, 3 living areas and heaps of outdoor space to provide options for all occasions.
The expansive main living room, dining and kitchen overlook a wonderful grassy backyard & pool that will provide your family with endless enjoyment.
A dream kitchen has everything you need to prepare and cook, including induction cooktop & a dishwasher in the butlers pantry. The laundry room with washer & dryer is located off the kitchen as well as a separate toilet.
Reverse cycle air conditioning is provided in the main living area. There is also a large wood fire that will be a welcome extra comfort in Winter and also provides heat to the downstairs bedrooms via vents. Ceiling fans are provided in 3 of the downstairs bedrooms.
Downstairs is completed by another separate lounge room, 4 queen size bedrooms, 2 bathrooms one is an ensuite with toilet, the other is the main family bathroom with separate toilet.
Upstairs provides just another level of quality to this gorgeous home. You are greeted by another large living room with kitchenette/bar including a small fridge. Look outside over the treetops and you can catch glimpses of our turquoise bay.
There are two expansive bedroom suites upstairs, both with ocean glimpses through the trees - one a King bedroom with huge walk in closet and luxurious ensuite bathroom with bath, shower, double vanity & separate toilet. The other has a Queen size bed, walk in robe & ensuite shower and vanity plus a separate toilet.
Upstairs has reverse cycle air conditioning unit in the living area.
On the balcony you can sit out for hours feeling nestled amongst the tree-tops. There is also the third level roof-top viewing space where you can enjoy an ocean view or gaze at the stars at night.
The location is perfect with the beach only a stroll across the road, as well as a quality boat ramp. A few minutes drive away there are shops to get all your necessities. Otherwise the Busselton CBD is only 8 minutes drive away.
Ample parking for 4-5 cars is available.
Bedroom 1 - Queen bed with private ensuite bathroom & toilet
Bedroom 2 - Queen bed
Bedroom 3 - Queen bed
Bedroom 4 - Queen bed
Bedroom 5 - King bed with private ensuite bathroom & toilet
Bedroom 6 - Queen bed with private ensuite bathroom & toilet
PARKING FOR 4 CARS ONLY
-The CLEANING FEE incurred in the pricing section is for supply of :
Bedding & bed linen for the advertised amount of occupants
2 x Tea towels
The property to be cleaned after your departure we still ask that the home is left tidy so not to require extraordinary cleaning time
Our 'Basic Starter' package see below
- Beach towels are NOT included
- Bathroom linens can be hired or BYO. To hire it is $7 per person and provides 1 x towel & face washer per person, 1 x bath mat & hand towel per bathroom
- We also supply STARTER essentials like tea, coffee, sugar sachets, basic cleaning products, soap bar, bin bag, sponge, washing powder, toilet roll to make your arrival care-free whilst you get time to hit the shops. These are STARTER BASICS only & are not replenished during your stay
- Blankets are made available at the home during colder months
- You can hire porta-cots & high chairs from us for $10 per item. Please let us know upon your booking request if you require. Porta-cots do not come with linen/bedding
- If you have more than the advertised number of occupants we must be advised
- Pet Friendly, however please advise in your initial enquiry/request if you intend to keep a pet inside this property