Relax in peace & luxury with all the Down South delights at your doorstep.
This beautiful beachside home will steal your heart and keep you coming back for more.
Situated on a big leafy block, making you feel tucked away in a private oasis, however being only minutes drive from all Down South has to offer.
Everyone can relax in comfort with 6 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, 5 toilets, 3 living areas and heaps of outdoor space to provide options for all occasions. You can even bring your dog to join in the family holiday strictly OUTSIDE pets only please.
The expansive main living room, dining and kitchen overlook a wonderful grassy backyard & pool that will provide your family with endless enjoyment.
A dream kitchen has everything you need to prepare and cook, including induction cooktop & a dishwasher in the butlers pantry. The laundry room with washer & dryer is located off the kitchen as well as a separate toilet.
Reverse cycle air conditioning is provided in the main living area. There is also a large wood fire that will be a welcome extra comfort in Winter and also provides heat to the downstairs bedrooms via vents. Ceiling fans are provided in 3 of the downstairs bedrooms.
Downstairs is completed by another separate lounge room, 4 queen size bedrooms, 2 bathrooms one is an ensuite with toilet, the other is the main family bathroom with separate toilet.
Upstairs provides just another level of quality to this gorgeous home. You are greeted by another large living room with kitchenette/bar including a small fridge. Look outside over the treetops and you can catch glimpses of our turquoise bay.
There are two expansive bedroom suites upstairs, both with ocean glimpses through the trees - one a King bedroom with huge walk in closet and luxurious ensuite bathroom with bath, shower, double vanity & separate toilet. The other has a Queen size bed, walk in robe & ensuite shower and vanity plus a separate toilet.
Upstairs has reverse cycle air conditioning unit in the living area.
On the balcony you can sit out for hours feeling nestled amongst the tree-tops. There is also the third level roof-top viewing space where you can enjoy an ocean view or gaze at the stars at night.
The location is perfect with the beach only a stroll across the road, as well as a quality boat ramp. A few minutes drive away there are shops to get all your necessities. Otherwise the Busselton CBD is only 8 minutes drive away.
Ample parking for 4-5 cars is available.
Bedroom 1 - Queen bed with private ensuite bathroom & toilet
Bedroom 2 - Queen bed
Bedroom 3 - Queen bed
Bedroom 4 - Queen bed
Bedroom 5 - King bed with private ensuite bathroom & toilet
Bedroom 6 - Queen bed with private ensuite bathroom & toilet
PARKING FOR 4 CARS ONLY
- The CLEANING FEE incurred in the pricing section is for the property to be cleaned after departure, supply of all bed linen for the stay, tea towels & our 'starter incidentals' package see below
- Beach towels are NOT included
- If you wish to hire bathroom linen this will be at an extra cost of $10 per person and can be agreed upon at confirmation stage
- We also supply STARTER essentials like tea, coffee, sugar, oil, sauce, tissues, cleaning products, washing powder, toilet paper to make your arrival as care-free as possible whilst you get time to hit the shops. These are starter basics only & are not replenished during your stay
- You can hire porta-cots & high chairs from us for $10 per item. Please let us know upon your booking request if you require