COMPLEMENTARY COLES / LIQUORLAND CARD $200.00 value
Book any of our available properties for a minimum 7 night stay in February and receive this great offer.
BOOK NOW to take advantage of this wonderful offer and your groceries and beverages will be on us
Terms & Conditions –
1. this offer is only valid for new bookings made after 19/12/16
2. only one set of vouchers available per booking
3. not to be used in conjunction with any other discounts
4. quote “Feb Special” when booking to receive this offer.
SANDPIPER @ BURLEIGH is part of the VOGUE HOLIDAY HOMES portfolio offering you personalised and friendly service from owner / managers Raelean and Brian.
Sandpiper @ Burleigh is a stunning luxury property located within a short stroll of the beautiful Burleigh Beach and Headland. This home has been architecturally designed with 2 levels of spacious open plan living. Tastefully designed with the classic beach theme in mind Sandpiper @ Burleigh Heads is complemented by a beautiful kitchen with caesar stone bench tops, a huge loft style master bedroom with a walk in robe and ensuite, 3 generous bedrooms downstairs, 2 stylish bathrooms, air conditioning, large alfresco areas with a barbeque, heated pool, tropical gardens and a double garage.
For year round swimming Sandpiper @ Burleigh Heads has a fully heated swimming pool up to 27 degrees.
Sandpiper @ Burleigh is superbly located only a few minutes walk to famous Burleigh Beach; well known for its great right-hand surf break and beautiful sunrises. There are also several patrolled and flagged areas for safe swimming. Burleigh Heads and the fashionable James Street are also only a short stroll from Sandpiper @ Burleigh, lined with buzzing cafes and restaurants and boutique retail shops. Highly recommended is the walk through the Burleigh Heads National Park giving you the opportunity to see Australian Brush Turkeys and perhaps even a Dragon Lizard. A locals tip is to watch the sunset from the headland and if you’re there on a Sunday, head down to the bongo drumming and fire-twirling – fun for all the family
Broadbeach, Jupiters Casino, the Gold Coast Convention Centre, Pacific Fair Shopping and Broadbeach’s fabulous restaurant strip are only a short 8 minutes drive from The Sandpiper @ Burleigh.
The Gold Coast Theme Parks are only a short 25-30 minute drive from the property and with Burleigh Beach being so close you can enjoy morning strolls on the beach followed by a quick stop at the local coffee shop.
This beautiful beachside home really does provide the ultimate Gold Coast holiday which will give you and your family wonderful memories that will last a lifetime.
Bedroom 1 – 1 x King bed with a large ensuite, walk in robe and separate toilet
Bedroom 2 – 1 x Queen bed
Bedroom 3 – 1 x Queen bed
Bedroom 4 – 2 x King Single beds or if requested can be made into a King bed
Common Area - 1 x Sofa bed upon request extra charge applies
Please inform us at time of booking if you require changes to be made to the configuration and/or you require the use of a fold out bed. Changes made within 7 days of your arrival may result in additional charges.
EXCLUSIVE & PRIVATE
Sandpiper @ Burleigh is located in a quiet street with minimal passing traffic. We have very nice neighbours and only take guests who agree to respect them and observe the residential area "quiet time" from 10:00 pm to 8:00 am.
In accordance with Gold Coast City Council, Stayz and Holiday Rental Group Code of Conduct, Sandpiper @ Burleigh has a strict NO PARTY and NO COMMERCIAL FUNCTIONS policy.
We DO NOT allow for Hens, Bucks and/or adult entertainment. If in the event you or your guests host a function of this nature on the property at any time it will result in instant eviction by our security company. No refunds will be given.
We cater to family groups, couples, corporate guests and friends wishing to holiday together.
We do not accept bookings from schoolies or large groups of young singles.
Minimum stay is 5 nights unless there is a gap between bookings, then we will accept a 3-4 night booking.
For the Christmas season between the 20/12 - 5/01 there is a 7 night minimum.
Tariff is based on an average 6 person adult stay with a 5 night minimum. additional guests are $25.00 per person per night.
Children 5 years and under stay FREE.
There is a standard linen and cleaning fee of $375.00 and a booking fee of $77.00.
A security bond is required and payable by credit card.
PERSONAL GREETING UPON ARRIVAL
You will personally greeted upon your arrival and given a tour of Sandpiper @ Burleigh and its facilities.
ASK ABOUT OUR SPECIAL OFFERS conditions apply
"THE GAP FILLER" - enquire now about our gap filler promotion.
"THE LAST MINUTE" - bookings made within 2 weeks of your stay receive a 20 discount from your daily rate.
"THE LONG STAY" - receive one "FREE" night when you stay at our beautiful home for 14 nights or more.
discounts don't apply for the Christmas holidays.
If you would like to proceed and secure your booking at the luxurious Sandpiper @ Burleigh email or call our friendly staff, pay the 30 deposit and fill in our standard application form. It's that easy.
DON'T BE DISAPPOINTED - BOOK EARLY FOR 2017 / 2018
We are receiving a lot of booking enquiries, up to 12 months in advance, so please book early to avoid disappointment.
WHY BOOK WITH US?
Vogue Holiday Homes is a Licensed Real Estate Agent and all funds are held in a Queensland Real Estate Trust Account as approved by the Queensland Office of Fair Trading.
Burleigh Heads is a favourite location for the locals boasting world class beaches, trendy cafes, bars and restaurants.
Being on the doorstep of Broadbeach central provides exclusive lifestyle opportunities. Centrally located only 10 minutes drive to Jupiters Casino, Pacific Fair Shopping Centre and the Gold Coast Convention Centre.
Burleigh Heads lets you enjoy all the excitement of the Gold Coast with the theme parks on the Gold Coast corridor only 25 minutes drive north and a choice of 13 international golf courses and additional public courses in the vicinity.
- Pacific Fair is the Gold Coasts premiere shopping mall with 420 specially shops. It is a 10 minute drive from the house.
- Robina Town Centre is a 10 minute drive.
- Harbour Town Discount Outlet Shops are a 30 minute drive.
- Golden beaches 8 minute walk
- Jupiters Casino - runs 24 hours a day 10 minute drive
- Gold Coast Convention Centre 10 minute drive
- Dream World/Seaworld/Movie World/Wet n Wild and the Outback Spectacular 30 minute drive
- Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary 5 minute drive
- Pacific Fair Cinemas 10 minute drive
- If you are a golfer then you are in the right place There are approximately 30 golf courses locally.
- If surfing lessons are on the itinerary you can do them at our local beach. 8 minute walk
- Cararra Markets are open every weekend 10 minute drive
Burleigh Heads has some incredible restaurants, a few of our favourites are Rick Shores, The Fish House, Oskars, Hellenika, Justin Lane, The Little Plate, Ze Pickle and Slurping Panda but to name a few. Cafe's to visit are Commune Espresso, Canteen Kitchen, Borough or buy a takeaway coffee from the very popular, The Nook and sit on the headland and watch the surfers.
- Justin Lane Establishment is a great place for a meal or to enjoy a few drinks at the rooftop bar. Some other great bars to visit are Finders Keepers and the Burleigh Heads Surf Club. Broadbeach is a 10 minute drive north with various bars and clubs to visit including the Jupiters Casino.
- The Gold Coast is a one hour flight from Sydney and a two hour flight from Melbourne.
- It is a 60 minute drive from the Brisbane International Airport to the house. trains or shuttle bus are available.
- Coolangatta Airport is a 20 minute drive to the house.
- Taxis, buses and limousines are also available at Coolangatta Airport.
- Nerang Rail Station is a 20 minute drive by car or taxi to the house and buses and taxis are also available.
- Byron Bay 60 minute drive
- O'Reilly Rainforest Resort & Winery 75 minute drive
- The Lost World Spa at O'Reillys 75 minute drive
- Brisbane City 60 minute drive
- Steve Irwins Australia Zoo 2 hours drive
- Mt Tamborine Village 30 minutes drive
- Sunshine Coast 2 hour drive
EXTRA SERVICES AVAILABLE
- Extra cleaning days
- Tourist information and local recommendations.
- Special requests are welcome and we will endeavor to fulfill all your requests.
THANK YOU for your interest in Sandpiper @ Burleigh. We take great pride in providing you with the best possible holiday experience and we look forward to your enquiry.