Swell Family Residence is located across the road from legendary Burleigh Beach in the private residents building at Swell Resort.
Burleigh Heads on the Gold Coast, or just Burleigh to locals, is equally popular with those who like to swim in its beautiful cove beach and walk its golden sands; and pro surfers attracted to its legendary surf break.
Absolute oceanfront dining, chic bars, cafes and boutique shopping all add to Burleighs appeal, making it a favorite holiday destination and number 6 beach in Australia in Top 10 beaches on TripAdvisor.
Swell Family Residence sleeps 6 guests plus an infant; port a cot available in a 3 bedroom luxury apartment with full kitchen, bathroom, ensuite and laundry facilities. Scroll down for a list of features.
Located on the pool level, the apartment boasts one of the largest private courtyards in the resort, with an elegant garden and your own sun lounges and outdoor dining setting.
Your lockable courtyard gate also opens directly to the private residents pool, baby pool, spa and barbeque; so you'll enjoy amazing access to the prestige facilities of the residents building, whilst nestled into the hillside away from any highway noise.
GREAT VALUE AND SERVICE
The beach themed residence also includes free Wi Fi Internet NBN, Foxtel IQ, Telstra TV logon to your Presto, Stan or Netflix account and beach towels for all guests; and you'll enjoy the very rare benefit of a double lockup garage inside the secure parking area and next to the lift, where you'll also find a couple of complementary body boards for use during your stay
And to make your holiday even more enjoyable, you are welcome to use our modern gym and children's games room. We even provide 4 tennis racquets and some balls for you to use on the championship tennis court.
You will also be communicating directly with the owners, meaning you get more for less as their costs are lower and their care factor is extremely high Swell Family Residence is the beachside home of the owners of Alawara Mansion, HomeAway ID - over 175 reviews.
There are no ocean views at Swell Family Residence, but as the owners explain:
We lived directly on the beach at Burleigh for 3 years and discovered our love of Burleigh is really about being in the heart of it. From Swell, you're only metres to the beach, shops and restaurants; so you are always getting amazing views. And something people might not consider is the rare occasion when the ocean gets nasty. It can be very intimidating, so we decided it's better to be sheltered and relaxed; and in a larger apartment by the pool to minimise time in the lift.
- Amazing position near Burleigh Beach and shops
- 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and large, open plan living
- Modern and fully equipped kitchen with coffee machine
- Laundry with washing machine, dryer and ironing facilities
- Massive private courtyard with direct access to the heated pool, spa and BBQ
- Personal sun lounges, outdoor settings, body boards and noodles
- Free Wi-Fi Internet NBN hi-speed
- Telstra TV to catch up on free-to-air channels and access your Presto, Stan or Netflix accounts
- Foxtel IQ with movies on demand in living area
- Blu-ray DVD player and Bluetooth sound system
- TV with Foxtel in Master bedroom
- Ducted reverse-cycle air-conditioning
- Linen, bath towels and beach towels supplied
- Tennis racquets and balls
- Body boards 2 and pool noodles
- Games and books
- Double lockup garage
- 15 minutes to Gold Coast Airport.
SORRY, NO PETS ALLOWED.