Hidden Gem is ideally located between Kirra and Coolangatta. Enjoy a flat, easy walk to Kirra Beach, Kirra SLSC and famous surf point or to Coolangatta to experience all of the shopping, dining and entertainment options you could ever desire
The house is spread over 3 levels with 4 spacious bedrooms each with private bathroom and multiple indoor and outdoor living areas.
- Fenced backyard with swimming pool
- Outdoor entertaining area complete with daybed
- Double lock up garage + driveway parking
- Bedroom with queen bed + bar fridge
- Bathroom with walk in shower
- Internal laundry
- 2 bedrooms with queen beds
- 2 ensuites with walk in showers
- Powder room
- Modern, fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances, including dishwasher
- Spacious, comfortable lounge area with flat screen TV
- Balcony with comfortable furnishings + BBQ
-Master bedroom with queen bed
- Ensuite with walk in shower over bathtub
- Second lounge/ living area + bar
- Large balcony with views over the Kirra skyline
The house offers ceiling fans in the bedrooms, ducted air-conditioning throughout and WIFI for your enjoyment. With a fenced yard, there is also room for your beloved pet to join you.
Master bedrom - 1 x queen bed
Second bedroom - 1 x queen bed
Third bedroom - 1 x queen bed
Fourth bedroom - 1 x queen bed
Holiday properties are equipped with blankets/doonas and pillows and protectors, however please remember to bring your own personal linen including sheets, pillow cases, towels and tea towels. We also suggest you bring with you soaps, dishwashing liquid, toilet paper etc. Linen can be hired locally at a reasonable cost through Hire All - Phone or website
$500 refundable security bond, $250 basic cleaning fee and $30 non-refundable booking fee applies.
Coolangatta is located only 5 minutes from the Gold Coast airport, 35 minutes south of Surfers Paradise, and 45 minutes north of Byron Bay. Coolangatta offers a smorgasbord of cafes, restaurants, pubs and bars. Coolangatta beach is patrolled year round and offers clean white sand and clear water. For surfers, it is only a short walk to some of Australias best surf breaks- Kirra Point, Snapper Rocks and DBar. Shoppers will love the trendy fashion boutiques, homewares stores and surf stores, and you can stock up on basics at Woolworths or Aldi in the Strand. There is free WIFI in The Strand, as well as in the parkland along the beach. Enjoy loads of free activities and the Coolangatta Art and Craft markets on the second Sunday of each month.
2 Car Spaces
Spacious, modern pet friendly beach house only steps from the beach