Terragonda is a spacious 3 storey, 4 bedroom pet friendly home ideally located on one of Currumbins most exclusive streets. Surrounded by nature, Terragonda offers a peaceful and tranquil oasis and is only a few minutes walk from beautiful Currumbin beach.
The home offers plenty of room to comfortably accommodate up to 12 guests plus your dog upon request. All bedrooms are ensuited and there are multiple indoor and outdoor sitting areas, perfect for relaxing after a long day at the beach.
Terragonda provides all linen including sheets and bath towels
- Master suite with king bed, air-conditioning, ensuite with ocean views from the walk-in shower and bath tub
- Floor to ceiling glass windows with a tranquil outlook through the trees to the Pacific Ocean
- Second bedroom with queen bed, ensuite with walk in shower, air-conditioning and ocean glimpses
- Kids retreat air-conditioned bedroom with queen bed, tri bunk double on bottom, single on top and trundle bed
- Private balcony
- Ensuite withwalk in shower
- Smart TV
- Laundry with washing machine and dryer
- Powder room
- Fourth bedroom with queen bed, ensuite with walk in shower
- Spacious, air-conditioned lounge room equipped with TV, DVD player, Wifi, woodfireplace, piano, books and board games
- Entertainers kitchen equipped with dishwasher, coffee machine and gas cooktop
- Private gated terrace equipped with BBQ and comfortable furnishings
- Private track to Currumbin Alley lookout and access to Currumbin beach
- Outdoor hot and cold shower
1 dog permitted upon request
Master bedroom- 1 x king bed
Second bedroom- 1 x queen bed, 1 x tri-bunk, 1 x trundle
Third bedroom- 1 x queen bed
Fourth bedroom- 1 x queen bed
$500 refundable security bond, $250 cleaning fee, $30 non-refundable booking fee applies.
Currumbin is located only 10 minutes from the Gold Coast airport, 30 minutes south of Surfers Paradise, and 45 minutes north of Byron Bay. Currumbin beach offers a vibrant cafe culture and one of the Gold Coasts best surf clubs. The beautiful stretch of pristine patrolled beach will delight all and surfers will love Currumbin Alley with waves suiting beginners to advanced. Currumbin Creek is perfect for kayaking, stand up paddle boarding, canoeing, swimming and fishing. Cuddle a koala, feed a kangaroo or try the tree-top ropes course at Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary. There are also free markets every Friday night, featuring a range of food and beverage stalls and live music.
2 Car Spaces
Pet friendly, private and peaceful, beachside holiday home