Old Saint John’s Church circ 1932 offers luxurious romantic getaways in two-bedroom, self-contained accommodation. For those seeking a peaceful and laid-back holiday experience in the Gold Coast Hinterland, Old Saint John’s is the ideal choice. Enjoy the tropical scented garden from your back deck, all year round. “Close to Heaven”.
Unique, historical self contained accommodation with scenic views of the Lamington National Park escarpment.Situated on the Qld. Wineries Trail,close to the Gold Coast and Mt. Tamborine,Old St. Johns' is also only 10 km from Binna Burra.Enjoy the tropical scented garden; watch the eagles and paragliders soar overhead;be surprised by visitors such as lorikeets, king parrots, tawny frog-mouths and fireflies as you enjoy a BBQ...Enjoy the tranquility of our beautiful old church or set out on one of the many bush walks through the Lamington National Park, returning home in the evening to share a candlelit dinner at the formal dining table...
Visit our website for more accommodation options including Clouds On Beechmont and our modern Clouds Silver Lining.
- Unique open plan accommodation for up to six guests.
- Polished Beech and Rosewood floors with natural, recycled features throughout..
- Stained glass windows
- Television room with DVD library.
- A traditional log fire, or air conditioning with reverse cycle.
- Brass and four post beds.
- Self contained kitchen and modern facilities.
- Mezzanine floors, and recycled features throughout.
- Entertainment deck and barbecue area.
- Early check-in and late check-out; our pleasure.....
Charmingly appointed throughout, Old Saint Johns Church offers luxury, comfort and a wonderful historical atmosphere...
Only 30 minutes from the Gold Coast,situated atop the Beechmont Plateau, Old Saint Johns' really is... CLOSE TO HEAVEN.......
RELAX AND UNWIND Enjoy bush walking, visit local wineries and galleries, listen to music or just watch a DVD.
View the hang gliders and eagles overhead... Various markets in the area including Mudgeeraba, Beechmont and Mt Tambourine.