BOOK IN MAY & SAVE – 1 x FREE NIGHT + $100.00 COLES SHOPPING CARD
Book and Stay 5 or more nights in MAY 2017 and receive 1 x FREE nights accommodation plus a $100 COLES SHOPPING CARD to get your holiday started
1. this offer is only valid for new bookings made after 10/4/17 2. not to be used in conjunction with any other discounts
KURRAWA COVE is is part of the VOGUE HOLIDAY properties portfolio offering you personalised and friendly service from managers Raelean and Brian.
NEW - Kurrawa Cove now has a HEATED SWIMMING POOL for year around swimming.
The pool is heated up to 27 degrees celcius.
This spacious 5 bedroom waterfront home has it all Perfect for your next family holiday, romantic getaway or corporate accommodation, Kurrawa Cove is situated on a large expanse of water and is north facing taking full advantage of the Gold Coast waterfront lifestyle. Complete with kayaks and fishing rods get ready to explore the waterways and catch your dinner for the nightly BBQ on the deck.
This beautiful waterfront family home is located in the heart of the Gold Coast in Mermaid Waters. Just 1 km south of Broadbeach and a short drive from Jupiters Casino, the Gold Coast Convention Centre, Pacific Fair Shops, Broadbeach's fabulous restaurant strip, and of course the Gold Coast's trademark golden sandy beaches.
Take a look at what this residence can boast: five spacious bedrooms 1K,2Q,2S & 1Q/1S; two bathrooms; a spacious caesar stone kitchen; a large heated pool; and your very own private beach where the kids can fish or play in the sand. There is also 50" flat screen TV with complementary Foxtel IQ and an XBox 360 with games.
Kurrawa Cove is child friendly so no need to worry. The home, the pool and the canal are all fully fenced to council regulations. We have a complementary porta-cot, high chair and stroller available for your use at no additional cost. There are large grassed areas for the children to play or they can build sandcastles on their very own beach. A large heated swimming pool overlooking the waterways will also provide hours of fun for the entire family. The adults can relax in style knowing that the children are safe and sound - all in the privacy of your very own Gold Coast holiday home.
For beach lovers it is only an 8 minute walk to the local patrolled surfing beach and the Gold Coast Theme Parks Seaworld, Dream World, Movie World and Wet n Wild are only a 30 minute drive from Kurrawa Cove.
This beautiful home really does provide the ultimate Gold Coast holiday which will give you and your family wonderful memories that will last a lifetime.
Bedroom 1 – 1 x KIng Bed with Ensuite
Bedroom 2 – 1 x Queen Bed
Bedroom 3 – 1 x Queen Bed
Bedroom 4 – 2 x Single Beds
Bedroom 5 / Rumpus Room – 1 x Queen Bed / 1 x Bunk Bed / Lounge + TV + Xbox 360
Please inform us at time of booking if you require changes to be made to the configuration and/or you require the use of a fold out bed. Changes made within 7 days of your arrival may result in additional charges.
EXCLUSIVE & PRIVATE
Kurrawa Cove is located in a quiet cul-de-sac with little passing traffic. We have very nice neighbours and only take guests who agree to respect them and observe the residential area "quiet time" from 9:00 pm to 8:00 am.
In accordance with Gold Coast City Council, Stayz and Holiday Rental Group Code of Conduct, Kurrawa Cove has a strict NO PARTY and NO COMMERCIAL FUNCTIONS policy.
We DO NOT allow for Hens, Bucks and/or adult entertainment. If in the event you or your guests host a function of this nature on the property at any time it will result in instant eviction by our security company. No refunds will be given.
We cater to family groups, couples, corporate guests and friends wishing to holiday together.
We do not accept bookings from schoolies or large groups of young singles.
Minimum stay is 5 nights unless there is a gap between bookings, then we will accept a 3/4 night booking. For the Christmas season between the 20/12 - 5/01 there is a 7 night minimum.
Tariff is based on an average 8 person adult stay additional guests are $25.00 per person per night.
Children 5 years and under stay at Kurrawa Cove FREE.
There is a standard linen and cleaning fee of $375.00 and a booking fee of $77.00.
A security bond is required and payable by credit card.
PERSONAL GREETING UPON ARRIVAL
You will personally greeted upon your arrival by managers Raelean and Brian and given a tour of Kurrawa Cove and its facilities.
ASK ABOUT OUR SPECIAL OFFERS conditions apply
"THE GAP FILLER" - enquire now about our gap filler promotion.
"THE LAST MINUTE" - bookings made within 2 weeks of your stay receive a 20 discount off your daily rate.
"THE LONG STAY" - receive one "FREE" night when you stay at our beautiful home for 14 nights or more.
discounts don't apply for the Christmas holidays.
If you would like to proceed and secure your booking at the beautiful Kurrawa Cove simply email or call Brian our property manager with your confirmation, pay the 30 deposit and fill in our standard application form. It's that easy.
DON'T BE DISAPPOINTED - BOOK EARLY FOR 2017/2018
We are receiving a lot of booking enquiries, up to 12 months in advance, so please book early to avoid disappointment.
WHY BOOK WITH US?
Vogue Holiday Homes is a Licensed Real Estate Agent and all funds are held in a Queensland Real Estate Trust Account as approved by the Queensland Office of Fair Trading.
Mermaid Waters has an abundant number of homes located on the canals which attracts boaties and water lovers. Being on the doorstep of Broadbeach central, it provides exclusive lifestyle opportunities. Centrally located 1 km south of Jupiters Casino and Pacific Fair Shopping Centre, Mermaid Waters is also less than a 10 minute walk to the patrolled beaches and the famous "Hedges Avenue" or "Millionaires Row" as locals like to call it.
Kurrawa Shores lets you enjoy all the excitement of the Gold Coast with the Theme Parks Dream World, Movie World, Sea World, Wet n Wild, Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary less than a 30 minute drive away. You also have a choice of 13 international golf courses and additional public courses in the vicinity.
- Pacific Fair is the Gold Coasts premiere shopping mall with 420 specially shops. It is a 4 minute drive from the house.
- Robina Town Centre is a 10 minute drive.
- Harbour Town Discount Outlet Shops are a 30 minute drive.
- Golden beaches 8 minute walk
- Jupiters Casino - runs 24 hours a day 5 minute drive
- Gold Coast Convention Centre 5 minute drive
- Dream World/Seaworld/Movie World/Wet n Wild and the Outback Spectacular 30 minute drive
- Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary 20 minute drive
- Pacific Fair Cinemas 5 minute drive
- Fitness First Gym 5 minute drive
- If you are a golfer then you are in the right place There are approximately 30 golf courses locally.
- If surfing lessons are on the itinerary you can do them at our local beach.
5 minute drive
- Cararra Markets are open every weekend 10 minute drive
Broadbeach 1 km north is the restaurant capital of the Gold Coast. Some local favourites include Moo Moo's, Lauxes, Mario's, Sopranos, Chiang Mai Thai, and many more to choose from.
- Jupiters Casino is a world class casino. It also has numerous bars and pubs. Open till late.
- 'East' nightclub is a short distance.
- Surfers Paradise is the night club strip of the Gold Coast with many clubs to choose from. They are open till late.
- The Gold Coast is a 60 minute flight from Sydney and a 120 minute flight from Melbourne.
- It is a 60 minute drive from the Brisbane International Airport to the house. trains or shuttle bus are available.
- Coolangatta Airport is a 30 minute drive to the house.
- Taxis, buses and limousines are also available at Coolangatta Airport.
- Nerang Rail Station is a 15 minute drive by car or taxi to the house and buses and taxis are also available.
- Byron Bay 60 minute drive
- O'Reilly Rainforest Resort & Winery 75 minute drive
- The Lost World Spa at O'Reillys 75 minute drive
- Brisbane City 60 minute drive
- Steve Irwins Australia Zoo 2 hours drive
- Mt Tamborine Village 30 minutes drive
- Sunshine Coast 2 hour drive
EXTRA SERVICES AVAILABLE
- Extra cleaning days
- Tourist information and local recommendations.
- Special requests are welcome and we will endeavour to accommodate these requests.
THANK YOU for your interest in Kurrawa Cove. We take great pride in providing you with the best possible holiday experience and we look forward to your enquiry.