“Balian Waters” means Positive Energy and this house will certainly convey that the minute you walk in the door and see the enviable position of the north to water aspect.
With a blend of air-conditioned comfort and open-air living this house accommodates up to 16 people.
Stunning waterfront 5 bedroom family holiday house with private Jetty, open plan design to maximise the Gold Coast lifestyle. With a blend of air-conditioned comfort and open-air living this house accommodates up to 16 people.
Stylishly furnished with unique artwork and decor to make you feel the relaxed luxury that you deserve on your holiday.
The kids will love their own retreat with Table Tennis, Snooker, Darts, Foosball and a Playstation in the lounge
Imagine your break away for holidays or any other reason with all that the Gold Coast has to offer at your door. This house is so centrally located in an amazing position, walk to Convention Centre, new Pacific Fair Shopping Centre, Jupiter’s Casino, Restaurants and surf beach.
There is an impressive entraining deck overlooking the water and pool. This area contains comfortable seating and dinning for up 14 people, plus sun lounges, BBQ, fridge and bar area. Take advantage of the fabulous Queensland climate and dine outdoors all year round.
You can have sunset drinks watching the afternoon sun catch reflections on the water while you fish for bream on your private jetty or go for a paddle around the waterways in the 2 kayaks provided to check out the million dollar homes from the water side.
You can relax with the knowledge that the pool is fully fenced as is the boundary that fronts the water on the canal, very safe for children & welcomed furry friends
Please Note that we do not allow parties/functions and do not cater for after school celebrations
BEDDING is flexible to suit your needs:
Master - King + private ensuite airconditioned
Bedroom 2 - Double bottom + single top bunks fan only
Bedroom 3 - King OR 2 x singles fan only
Bedroom 4 - Queen + Ensuite air conditioned
Bedroom 5 - Queen
Additional double fold out sofa bed in Loungeroom
Centrally located in the heart of the Gold Coast with easy access to:
Broadbeach and Surfers Paradise Cafes, Beaches, Theme Parks and Dining
- A short walk to the corner shops 700m Fish and chips, bottle shop, newsagent, corner store
- A short drive 3km to the nearby Q Super Centre Shopping complex offering Coles/Woolworths and Aldi, cafes, gym, bakery, takeaway, health food , and much more.
- Easy boat access to the Main River, boat ramp nearby off T.E. Peters Dve 4min drive
- Bus Stop nearby
- Lounges x 2, Dining and 3 out of 5 bedrooms have air-conditioning
- Modern well equipped kitchen with 900mm Gas cook top and electric oven plus rice cooker/electric frypan /bakeware & crockery/cutlery for 12-14 people
- Indoor dining for 8-10
- Stylish and comfy lounge with seating for 8-10 with Foxtel and large flat screen TV/DVD
- 5 bedrooms with flexible bedding options
- Kids retreat Garage with snooker, table tennis, Foosball, Darts
- 3 bathooms
- Laundry with Washer/Dryer/Iron/Ironing Board and cleaning supplies
- Outdoor dining for 10 -14
- Sun lounges
- 4 burner BBQ
- Fishing rods and tackle
- Pool toys
- 55L Esky
- Fully fenced pool Also fenced to Canal
- Private Jetty with sandy beach area
- Fenced lawn area front and back of property
Parking for 2 cars off street
RATES & GENERAL INFO
Rates vary depending on number of guest, number of nights and the holiday season. Please email for a detailed quote. Shorter stays are considered if your stay coincides with a gap between two bookings.
Rates based on 8 people then additional per person per night
Linen hire/clean fee per stay + Booking fee
YOUR HOLIDAY IS SECURE: This luxury property is managed by a fully licensed Real Estate Agent in QLD.
All booking funds are held in a Trust Account approved and regulated by Qld Office of Fair Trading and are audited by independent accountants.
In accordance with Gold Coast City Council and Holiday Rental Group Code of Conduct, this house has a strict NO PARTY and NO FUNCTIONS policy. As this property is situated in a quiet residential suburb, in consideration to our neighbours we request all guests keep noise to a minimum outside and observe the residential area 'quiet time' From 10pm to 8 am.