Stunning Surfers Paradise Mansion just 200m to Chevron Island shops, cafes and restaurants
- 5 Spacious bedrooms
- 3 stunning modern bathrooms
- Master with huge WIR, ensuite, air-con, balcony, water views
- Designer kitchen, double fridge & ice maker and wine fridge
- Impressive dining area with crystal chandeliers and views to the pool and waterfront
- Massive open plan lounge with views, leather couches, fireplace, TV and DVD player
- Entire back wall opens out onto pool, BBQ and rear entertaining area with outdoor shower
- Absolutely stunning direct main river views main river is tidal connected to the ocean, not a river
- Media Room/5th bedroom with 50 inch SMART TV, DVD player and Wii
- Huge Library full of books
- TV’s in every bedroom
- Downstairs 4th bedroom ideal for couples or older family members with separate bathroom
- Large in-ground salt water pool
- Expansive outdoor entertaining areas, upstairs with balconies in sunny and shaded locations
- Impressive x-large pontoon with power and water plus DIRECT OCEAN ACCESS
- North facing in a quiet private street, fully fenced with secure double lock up garage
- WALK to shops, cafes, restaurants only 200m and Surfers Paradise Beach
On the ground floor, you are welcomed by a wide and spacious entrance opening to a vast open plan living area with by fold doors to welcome in the spectacular water views. Chandelier lighting create ambience while bamboo flooring and the use of frame-less glass make this home effortlessly stylish in every way.
The massive gourmet kitchen consists of polished granite surfaces, stainless steel appliances including stainless steel fridge, plus built in wine fridge. An abundance of bench space and cupboards make this kitchen practical and perfect for the entertaining master chef.
Bedroom 1 Master:
JUST REFURBISHED Situated upstairs, parents and couples alike can spoil themselves and relax in luxury with the impressive master suite boasting reverse cycle air-con, massive walk in wardrobe, designer furnishings, stunning stylish ensuite with free-standing bath and double shower/vanity and TV with a DVD player. Outside, you can enjoy your own private terrace with an outdoor setting, where you can watch the sun set while enjoying the spectacular water and city views.
This large, spacious bedroom is also situated upstairs, and features a Queen bed, BIR and a Plasma TV and DVD player for all your entertainment needs. From this bedroom, you can access to the balcony and relax in the sun, while taking in the breathtaking views over the water.
The third bedroom is also located upstairs, which opens up to the balcony where you can enjoy the stunning views over the water. This bedroom is spacious with plenty of room, offering two single beds, reverse cycle air-con, BIR and plasma TV with DVD player.
The ground floor double bedroom, is ideal for couples or even the in-laws. This bedroom has a Queen bed, Plasma TV and DVD player, BIW’s, plus views to the beautifully landscaped front garden. This bedroom has easy access to the third bathroom which also has external access with a shower making it perfect for swimming guests.
Bedroom 5/Rumpus Room:
The 5th Bedroom/Rumpus room, also located downstairs, is the perfect kids zone with separate entry, with two built in desk spaces, TV, DVD player, Wii Console and many books and board games. Beds on request only small children only . This room also has easy access to the third bathroom downstairs.
This spectacular property is fully fenced. The front is surrounded by a large block wall and secure gate key or remote access offering complete peace of mind and privacy. The rear is also fully fenced from both the pool, pontoon and waterway. For boating enthusiasts, you will no doubt enjoy your very own x-large pontoon with direct ocean access. Plus, the water here is tidal which means you can relax and fish with no midges This property is located 5 minutes from Broadwater cruising.
The location is one of the best things about this property, situated in an unbeatable Chevron Island waterfront position with wide uninterrupted water and Surfers Paradise Views
Chevron Island Shops, Cafes, Restaurants & Parks- 0.2km 2 minute walk
Surfers Paradise/Cavill Avenue- 1.5km 10 minute walk
Surfers Paradise Beach- 1.6km 10 – 15 minute walk
Main Beach- 3.8km 5 minute drive
Broadbeach- 4.4km 7 minute drive
Gold Coast Airport- 30km 25-30 minute drive
Theme Parks- 16km 20 minute drive
- Holiday starter pack including tea, coffee, milk etc
- Foxtel Package and Wii unit
- Use of books, games and more
- Secure Car Parking x 2 in the double lock up garage
Bedding configuration: Max 12 guests - Rates based on 8
Master Bedroom – 1 King Bed Ensuite, Air-con, WIR, TV/DVD & balcony
Bedroom 2 – 1 Queen Bed Plasma TV/DVD player & balcony
Bedroom 3 – 2 x Single Beds Air-con, TV/DVD & balcony
Bedroom 4 Downstairs– 1 x Queen Bed TV/DVD access to 3rd bathroom
Bedroom 5/Media Room Downstairs– Extra beds on request small children only TV/DVD access to 3rd bathroom when paying for 8+ guests.
Porta Cot and pool towels are available to hire from our office.
Coastal Holiday Rentals charge a$2,000 refundable bond & have a strict NO party or function policy.
Cleaning and Linen hire $395.00 based on 8. Extra guest fee $30.00 per person, per night including additional bedding. Max Guests 12. One infant 3 years and under stay free of charge if using existing bedding.
We do not cater to party-goers or Schoolies. All properties have a strict NO PARTY & NO COMMERCIAL FUNCTION policy. Properties are located in a quiet residential areas & noise must be kept to a minimum. Please refer to Terms & Conditions for more information.
Need additional hire items? Not a problem please contact us and we can arrange all of this for you.
For your added security, this property is only managed in Australia and we never request payments be made to overseas bank accounts. Please feel free to call us if you have any questions.