THIS EXCLUSIVE 5 STAR PROPERTY IS NOW AVAILABLE.
Pet friendly on application.
Photographic opportunities available – please enquire.
NEW LISTING - AVAILABLE FOR SUMMER PERIOD, BE QUICK
This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to experience pure luxury in one of the most sought after locations on the Gold Coast. Occupying a rare triple block ‘Villa Costa D’ora’ fronts the Broadwater in upmarket Main Beach oozing classic European sophistication and elegance. With only 1 other Holiday Home available in this elite suburb, ‘Villa Costa D’ora’ is unique and breathtaking at every turn. A holiday here is guaranteed to impress providing a lifetime of memories whilst showcasing the very best the Gold Coast has to offer.
- 4 Bedrooms, 3 bathrooms + 3 lounge areas
- 1247m2 TRIPLE BLOCK, exclusive cul-de-sac position
- 50m to Broadwater & 300m to Beach
- Rear of the property fronts exclusive Tedder Avenue
- Classic European-inspired style beset by formal topiary gardens
- Private North-facing courtyard with pool & stunning water feature
- 2 Levels beyond antique timber doors & formal entry
- Breathtaking views to Main Beach Broadwater, Marina & Southport skyline
- FREE WI-FI & full Foxtel package
- Pool Table in upstairs lounge area
- Central open-air dining terrace fronting antique water fountain & pond
- Impressive entry with stunning hand painted wall features
- Twin upper & lower undercover wrap around balconies with water views
- Impressive formal dining off lounge with pool views
- Upstairs lounge with FULL FOXTEL, Broadwater views & pool table
- Cabana with Home Cinema, FULL FOXTEL PACKAGE, rear projector, air con
- BBQ & entertaining area overlooking perfectly manicured gardens
- Amazing poolside sun-baking deck
- Double doors providing deluxe entry to the opulent master suite
- Master with 3 x balcony access, Broadwater views, expansive walk in dressing room
- Luxury master ensuite with impressive floor to ceiling marble
- Granite kitchen with s/s Miele appliances, 2 fridges, & breakfast bar
- Fully fenced & private including large block wall at front
- Integrated sound system & ducted air-conditioning
- Expansive flat grassed area at the rear, fully fenced with auto gate access
- Rear frontage directly onto Tedder Ave, quick beach access
- Transport right on your door step plus 5 star shopping & dining
- Walk to Southport Yacht Club, Marina Mirage, Palazzo Versace & the beach
- Pet friendly on application
The downstairs formal lounge features stunning open plan design with easy access to formal dining. Open the front by-folds and enjoy private pool and garden views along with the calming sound of water. Stunning décor throughout makes ‘Villa Costa D’ora’ unique at every turn.
Upstairs the main lounge is thoughtfully positioned to capture the very best of the magnificent Broadwater views, the ideal place to sit, relax and embrace the warm calm atmosphere. Upstairs lounge features FULL FOXTEL PACKAGE & POOL TABLE. Do as little or as much as you please, read a book, have a game of pool, or just kick back on the comfortable lounge, watch a movie and take in that view…
A unique space detached from the main house being the ultimate entertaining/relaxation zone. The Cabana features dedicated home cinema with overhead projector, FULL foxtel package, air-con, comfortable lounge and easy access opening onto the BBQ/entertaining area.
The fully equipped quality kitchen is an absolute delight to prepare both a light meal, and family feast. Complete with quality extensive granite bench-tops, 2 fridges including double door fridge with ice-maker, stainless-steel Miele appliances & breakfast bar.
Bedroom 1 Master/Upstairs:
Wander into the wonderful world of the master suite via double doors providing deluxe private entry and access to the top level wrap around balcony with unbelievable Broadwater, Marina and city views. Be pampered on all levels and enjoy luxuries such as big screen Smart TV, outdoor sitting area, 3 x balcony access, walk in dressing room and ducted air-conditioning. During the day enjoy stunning views and in the evening the most beautiful sunsets you could ever imagine. Other luxuries of the Master Suite include deluxe ensuite with floor to ceiling marble plus his and hers hand basins.
Bedroom 2 Upstairs:
Accommodates in comfort and style with built in robe, 2 x balcony access, ducted air-con/heating plus easy access to upstairs bathroom with bath.
Bedroom 3 Downstairs:
Features stunning timber floors, ducted air-con/heating, direct balcony access. Both downstairs bedrooms have easy access to the central bathroom.
Bedroom 4 Downstairs:
Ideal for elderly family members, couples or teenagers, bedroom 4 features rear balcony access, flat screen TV, ducted air and heating along with close access to the downstairs bathroom.
‘Villa Costa D’ora’ is located on a rare triple block approx. 1247m2, for such a central location the privacy on offer is impressive. Outdoor entertaining is effortless with multiple options available. Relax unwind to a quiet glass of wine or host an intimate meal while the lights over the Broadwater twinkling away in front of you. During the day, step out and submerge on your private terrace with your very own pool with dedicating sun-baking areas and water feature.
The expansive upper and lower terraces cater well for lunches, dinners and relaxation zones with views all round. At the rear the large private outdoor dining space offers an impressive location for a formal meal or relaxed BBQ. Other outdoor considerations include rear automatic sliding gate, flat grassed areas, impeccable grounds, stunning plunge pool, private north-facing courtyard … and many more luxuries waiting to be discovered.
Outdoors/For your Pet:
No need to leave your pooch behind… ‘Villa Costa D’ora’ is pet friendly on application. Fully fenced with one whole block at the rear fronting Tedder Avenue bring your pooch along to enjoy a luxurious break. There is plenty of flat grassed area to run and play as well as many waterfront walking tracks nearby.
‘Villa Costa D’ora’ offers an absolute unique and highly sought after location only 50m to the Broadwater & 300m to the Beach. The rear fronts exclusive Tedder Avenue with many shopping and dining options. Bring a car or explore on foot, within walking distance you can visit Main Beach, Southport Lifesaving Club, Yacht Club, Marina Mirage Shopping Centre, Palazzo Versace Hotel, Sea World, or stroll along the beach to Cavill Avenue, Surfers Paradise in less than 30 minutes. ‘Villa Costa D’ora’ is perfectly situated for exploring everything the Gold Coast has to offer and will welcome you home after a long day to ensure ultimate relaxation.
Tedder Avenue- On your door step
Main Beach Broadwater/Marina– 50m less than 1 minute walk/across the road
Waterfront Park- 150m 1 minute walk/across the road
Yacht Club- 250m 2 minute walk/across the road
Southport Lifesaving Club- 500m 3 minute walk
Marina Mirage Shopping Centre- 850m 8 minute walk
Palazzo Versace Hotel- 950m 9 minute walk
Seaworld- 1.5km 15 minute walk
Surfers Paradise Beach – 3km 30 minute walk
Broadbeach CBD & Beach- 5km 8 minute drive
Theme Parks- 16.5km 20 minute drive
Gold Coast Airport- 23.6km 30 minute drive
- Welcome gift upon arrival
- FREE WIRELESS INTERNET
- FULL FOXTEL PACKAGE
- Extra services available please ask
- Onsite express check in
Bedding configuration: max 10 guests rates shown are for 8
Bedroom 1 – 1 x King WIR, ensuite, TV, private balcony, water views, sitting area, air-con/heating
Bedroom 2 – 1 x King BIR, balcony access, access to bathroom with bath, air- con/heating
Bedroom 3 – 1 x Double balcony access, air-con/heating, access to bathroom
Bedroom 4 – 1 x Double TV, terrace access, air-con/heating, access to d/s bathroom
Cleaning and Linen hire $420.00. Extra guest fee $30.00 per person, per night including additional bedding. Max Guests 10. 1 x Infant 3 years and under stay free of charge if using existing bedding.
Pool towels are available to hire from our office.
The check in time for this property is from 3.00pm.
Please Note: Refundable bond applicable. Strictly NO parties or functions.
Need additional hire items? Not a problem please contact us and we can arrange all of this for you.