"Hedges Beach View" is an original 2 Storey Queensland beach house full of character and charm that has been renovated with a new kitchen and bathrooms.
Mermaid Beach is the number 1 beachside suburb for families and is centrally located to everything the Gold Coast has to offer for the ultimate Queensland vacation.
Our major drawcard is the beautiful Mermaid Beach. It is patrolled and just 25 metres away Almost beachfront without the price tag...Perfect for surfing, swimming or long walks.
The ground floor level has the kitchen and dinning area opening up to the Alfresco veranda and BBQ with uninterrupted views of the Pacific Ocean. There is something quite special about this position.
The laundry, toilet and shower are also on this level for the convenience of the guests.
Upstairs has 3 bedrooms. Bedroom 1 & 2 containing Queen beds. Bedroom 3 has 2 bunks with Doubles on the bottom and Singles on the top. All bedrooms have air-conditioning.
The spacious living area is comfortable place to relax after a busy day with all the excitement the Gold Coast has to offer. Don't miss the fantastic views to the beach
There is a single lockup garage for your use as well as additional parking for up to 4 cars with easy access from Hedges Avenue into a secure area.
Pets are also welcome on application.
Make an enquiry you won't be disappointed.
OTHER THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW.
- Linen and towels bath and beach are provided.
- For your convenience initial tea/coffee/milk.
- Basic cleaning products and toilet paper.
- Strictly No Smoking inside the house.
- Small pets are allowed on application only.
- A maximum of 10 guests.
- A housekeeping fee of $200 is applicable to each stay.
- Non-refundable 25 deposit is required to confirm your booking.
- Full payment is due 21 days before your stay. At this time a Refundable Damage Deposit of $500 is also required.
- In accordance with Gold Coast City Council, Stayz and Holiday Rental Group Code of Conduct, this house has a strict NO PARTY and NO FUNCTION policy.
- As Hedges Beach View is situated in a quiet residential suburb, in consideration to our neighbours we request all guests keep noise to a minimum between 10pm and 8am.
- It is your responsibility to report any suspicious activity immediately.
THIS IS WHY YOU CAME TO THE GOLD COAST
-The Gold Coast is a one hour flight from Sydney and a two hour flight from Melbourne.
-30 mins to Gold Coast Airport at Coolangatta
-70 minutes to Brisbane International Airport
Patrolled golden beaches only 25m away
Lots of local cafes, restaurants, Surf Clubs and shops
Movieworld -Conrad Jupiters Casino
Dreamworld -Convention Centre
Wet\'N\'Wild -Turf Club
Seaworld - Tamborine Mountain
Currumbin Sanctuary - The Broadwater
Golf courses -Learn to surf
Pacific Faircinemas -Robina Town Centrecinemas
Whale watchingJune-Nov -Farmers markets
Cararra Markets -
Byron Bay and the NNSW Coast within 1 hour drive
Australia Zoo is a 2 hour drive towards Sunshine Coast
Nobbys Beach for Italian, Greek, Thai, sushi, kebab, fish and chips, burgers, coffee, cakes, sandwiches, juices, raw foods and lots more good stuff.
Broadbeach is the restaurant capital of The Gold Coast and only a five minute drive away.
We cater to family groups, couples, corporate guests and friends wishing to share a holiday together.
Our vision is to provide comfortable accommodation for our guests to relax and have a truly fabulous holiday.