If you are looking for a luxury, relaxing break in the Gold Coast's most prestigious area, Mermaid Beach, then look no further.
From the moment your feet touch the bamboo floors, you'll know your holiday has started! The Beach Pad is a modern four bedroom home that occupies the entire ground floor of an exclusive three story block, and features everything you'd expect. You'll be able to cook up a storm in the gourmet kitchen, enjoy chilling in the innovative open plan living area, be entertained in the separate media room or relax on the balcony overlooking your own private plunge pool. And throughout you'll find luxury fixtures & fittings and contemporary furnishings.
If you do decide you want to leave the house, the Beach Pad is perfectly situated just one block from a patrolled beach and a few minutes walk to Nobby Beach shops and restaurants. The Nobby Beach area has something for everyone from fancy restaurants, to funky cafes, to some of the best fish-n-chips & burgers on the coast! Or just enjoy sundowners at the Surf Club a couple of blocks away.
The Beach Pad is located at unit 1/89 Seagull Ave, Mermaid Beach, and comfortably sleeps up to 7 adults.
The Area and What's Included
The suburb of Mermaid Beach is far enough away from the hustle and high-rises of Surfers Paradise to ensure a relaxing break, but close enough if you want enjoy some of the action. Broadbeach is approx. 2km north or about 20mins walk up the beach!
A large Coles supermarket is situated in Miami, less than five minutes drive away. Robina Town Centre, the largest shopping mall on the Gold Coast, and is 15 minutes drive.
Gold Coast airport (OOL) is a 25min drive.
- Master Bedroom. Queen bed, walk-in-robe, and ensuite with a spa bath
- Bedroom 2. Queen bed, built-in robes
- Bedroom 3. Double bed, built-in robes
- The 2nd & 3rd bedroom share a bathroom
- Bedroom 4. Single bed
- Free Wifi with two smart TVs. Bring your own Foxtel go, Stan or Netflix account!
- Large living area, with contemporary furnishings
- Gourmet open plan kitchen with island bench, SMEG appliances, induction cooking and everything required to entertain your guests/family
- Large balcony with outdoor furniture and a gas BBQ
- An inviting plunge pool & terrace
- Secure underground parking for two cars
Other things you need to know
- A maximum of 7 guests
- Linen and bath & pool towels are provided.
- Hairdryers in each bathroom
- Initial tea, coffee, toilet paper and basic cleaning products etc are provided
- A housekeeping fee of $50 is applicable to each stay
- Non-refundable deposit of $500 is required to confirm your booking
- Full payment is due seven days before your stay commences. At this time a Security Bond of $500 is also required
- This is a NON SMOKING property and NO PETS are allowed
- Parties, functions and Schoolies groups are NOT ALLOWED. In accordance with Gold Coast City Council and Holiday Rental Group Code of Conduct, this house has a strict NO PARTY and NO FUNCTIONS policy. As this property is situated in a quiet residential suburb, in consideration to our neighbours we request all guests keep noise to a minimum outside and observe the residential area 'quiet time' from 10pm to 8 am
- The description and images on this site are an accurate depiction of the property, however the owners are not responsible for any variances that may occur, for instance updated furnishings may not be represented in existing photographs