Beachside family home and perfect for an enjoyable coastal holiday with everything the Gold Coast has to offer at your doorstep The whole family is catered for in this 3 bedroom fully equipped residence with the perfect design for an enjoyable family holiday.
This is a residential area and the quiet enjoyment of our neighbours' is of paramount concern.
Spend your days lazing down the beach, walking to boutique shops and cafes or bike riding along the famous "Millionaires Row" - Hedges Avenue. From early morning swims to evening strolls your family will love the Mermaid Beach beachside atmosphere. If you love eating out, a gourmet treat awaits with the high number of quality restaurants and cafes all within a short stroll from your front door.
Situated on the first level with open plan living and dining plus second parents retreat, gourmet kitchen and huge sun-drenched north facing balcony and BBQ area. 3 large bedrooms, master with king, second bedroom with king or single beds, 3rd with bunk beds and optional trundle, and a pull out sofa in the parents retreat. Huge bathroom with spa bath and separate shower and laundry plus powder room. Perfect for entertaining family and friends on those warm Gold Coast days.
Other Features Include:
• Expansive open plan living dining and kitchen with new floating timber floors
• Well appointed and spacious kitchen with gas cooktop, oven and coffee machine
• Living and dining area plus parents retreat and second TV
• 3 well furnished carpeted bedrooms with built in wardrobes
• Master bedroom with King bed and adjoining nursery
• Second bedroom with option of king bed or 2 singles
• 3rd bedroom with bunk beds and room for additional trundle bed
• Parents retreat with pull out double sofa bed
• Spacious bathroom with Spa bath and separate shower
• 2nd powder room and laundry
• Free and unlimited wifi internet, Netflix, and Stan
• Undercover carport
The location is first class, everything you need is so close. Night Owl Shopping Complex is located right at the end of the street offering a number of eating options. Short stroll to popular restaurants such as Etsu, Glenelg Public House & Little Truffle & Nobbys Precinct. Walk to Pacific Fair and public transport.
All linen and cleaning and starter pack of toiletries and kitchen cleaning products in our low per stay rate of $149. Option of weekly services, change of linen, and general clean weekly for $95 per week, Beach towels and fruit, tea, coffee, sugar, milk and condiments provided.
This is a quiet residential neighbourhood and our services are expressly prohibited to bucks and hens nights or hosting of private functions. If you are holding an event contact our office as we may have another property that would be more suitable.