Miami Haven is a family home and "our stay away from home place".. we have tried to make it as family friendly as possible so we hope you have a super stay in our cozy holiday home...
Centrally located to all the main Gold Coast attractions it’s only minutes away from the beach and surf, Burleigh Golf Club, trendy cafes, award winning restaurants,and shopping centres.
This private, single level, fully fenced house is located in a friendly neighbourhood and has:
3 spacious bedrooms -
Bedroom 1 – 1 queen bed, sleeps 2.
Bedroom 2 – 1 queen bed, sleeps 2.
Bedroom 3 – 2 x single beds, sleeps 2.
All bedrooms have built in wardrobes and ceiling fans
1 large bathroom
Open plan lounge with Foxtel TV, books and board games,
Large open plan dining area with air con
New fully equipped kitchen
Laundry with washing machine and wash basin
Iron & ironing board
Large undercover patio, outdoor table & seating and BBQ.
Towels / linen are included and we also provide portable cot and high chair if you require.
This is a non-smoking residence – Smoking outside is permitted.
No Parties, Group functions or Schoolies. This is a friendly neighbourhood so please respect residential area "quiet time" from 10pm to 8 am.
Minimum stay is 3 nights
Close to public transport - bus & tram
SOME OF THE ATTRACTIONS AROUND US
- Gold Coast's amazing beaches
- Kid's parks
- Beach side parks that host the popular weekend Arts & Crafts Markets at Surfer's Paradise, Broadbeach
- Miami Olympic Pool & Aquatic Centre
- Golf Clubs - Burleigh, Royal Pines etc
- Gold Coast Turf Club
- Gold Coast Arts Centre
- Award winning Restaurants
- Miami Marketta
- Saturday Morning Organic Farmer's Markets
- Convention Center
- Jupiter's Casino
- Shopping Centres Pacific Fair, Robina Town Centre, Harbour Town Outlet, Westfields etc
- Theme parks - Sea World, Movie World, Wet & Wild, Dreamworld etc
- Botanic gardens
- Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary
- Mt. Tamborine - glow worm caves, wineries, Glow Worm Caves, Thunderbird Park, Hot Air Ballooning &
- Springbrook and its magnificent water falls
- O'Reilly Rainforest Resort & Winery
- Gold Coast Airport about 15 minutes drive
- Byron Bay about 50 minutes drive
- Brisbane City 50 to 60 minutes drive
- Sunshine Coast about 2 hours drive
- Steve Irwin's Australia Zoo less than 2 hours drive