Our unique, beach front, personally renovated 'White Waves' property can only be accessed from the beach along the sand dunes, which gives you the ultimate private oasis
Whether you're wanting a romantic getaway or a family holiday with the kids; this property will allow you to enjoy your time in seclusion, peace and quiet.
Our home is literally located in front of popular surf breaks, is popular for fishing and swimming. The stretch of beach is generally quieter than other beaches on the Gold Coast, which is perfect for relaxation and for the kids It is a 15 minute walk north to the popular Tallebudgera Creek and a further 10 mins to Burleigh National Park and Burleigh Hill. A casual 20 minute walk south from this property will allow you to find the Palm Beach Surf Club and fantastic surrounding restaurants and new bars.
Our humble abode has 3 bedrooms 2 downstairs, 1 upstairs, 2 bathrooms 1 upstairs and 1 downstairs with bathtub. We have a large deck with outdoor seating which is covered by a sun shade. Perfect for a BBQ or a beer/glass of wine, watching the waves roll in.
Details of the property:
- 412m block with absolute beach frontage
- original 1950's fisherman's cottage, which was renovated in 2015 by adding a storey, bathroom and an extra room/study upstairs. The design and renovation reflect its originality and has maintained its character throughout the renovations.
- access via beachfront only
- walking distance to cafes, convenience store, restaurants, chemist and bottle shop.
- bus stops are located 50 metres from the closest avenue where buses run directly along the Gold Coast Highway.
We love our beautiful home on the beach and as a young married couple who actually got married in the front yard, we enjoy living at our unique location and our 1 year old couldn't be any happier either
We are more than happy to give recommendations sight seeing, food, etc as we are Gold Coast locals.
We look forward to making your stay as wonderful as possible