TALLEBUDGERA BEACH HOUSE is part of our luxury holiday homes portfolio offering you personalised and friendly service from managers Raelean and Brian.
More like a beachfront resort, Tallebudgera Beach House has the ultimate location – situated on two large parcels with direct beachfront access. Watch the surfers catching waves from the comfort of your living room, take an early morning swim or jog on the beach. Boasting two generous floors of living space and a spacious rooftop alfresco entertainment area with majestic views of the coastline. Perfect for whale watching or enjoying spectacular sunrises and sunsets. This large family home is complemented by a fully-equipped kitchen with Smeg appliances, 4 x bedrooms fully air-conditioned, 3 x bathrooms, large alfresco areas on each floor with ocean views and two Webber BBQs, two separate living rooms on different levels and a double garage please note the living areas are not air-conditioned. It also has a large resort-style pool area where you can relax and enjoy the Gold Coast sunshine.
Tallebudgera Beach House is situated on the northern end of Palm Beach which gives you easy access from Coolangatta Airport whilst being in one of the most beautiful parts of the Gold Coast. The property is a short 3 minute drive to Burleigh Heads and James Street and only a 15 minute drive to Broadbeach which is home to The Star Casino, the Gold Coast Convention Centre, Pacific Fair Shopping Mall and Broadbeach’s fabulous restaurant strip.
Within a short stroll along a sandy beach track, Tallebudgera Creek is renowned for its breathtaking beauty, with turquoise clear water against the backdrop of Burleigh Heads. There is a patrolled beach located on the sandy shores of the creek which is perfect for little ones. Hire a stand up paddle or kayak and explore the waterway, or continue for a short hike through the subtropical rainforest and ocean lookouts of Burleigh Heads National Park to enjoy a morning coffee or breakfast at famous Burleigh beach.
The property is only a short stroll south from the thriving Palm Beach restaurant and café scene, well regarded as the upcoming gastronomy hot spot of the Gold Coast.
For your enjoyment we have boogie boards, bicycles and fishing rods available at the property so you can take full advantage of the beach, Tallebudgera Creek and outdoor activities on your very own doorstep. Kids of all ages will enjoy the indoor entertainment options, which include an Xbox One, board games and a table tennis table, plus a toy box for the little ones. An internal lift offers accessibility for less mobile guests. This beautiful beachfront home really does provide the ultimate Gold Coast beachfront holiday which will give you and your family wonderful memories that will last a lifetime.
Bedroom 1 – 1 x King Bed with a large ensuite, walk in robe.
Bedroom 2 – 1 x Bunk Bed 2 x Long Singles + a Trundle Bed
Bedroom 3 – 1 x King Bed or 2 x long singles if required
Bedroom 4 – 1 x Queen Bed
Common Area - 1 x single fold up bed and/or baby cot upon request
Please inform us at time of booking if you require changes to be made to the bedding configuration; changes made within 7 days of your arrival may result in additional charges. At the time of booking also, please inform us if you require the use of the fold up bed and/or trundle bed additional charges apply.
EXCLUSIVE & PRIVATE
Tallebudgera Beach House is located lovely area and we have very nice neighbours and only take guests who agree to respect them and observe the residential area "quiet time" from 10:00 pm to 8:00 am.
In accordance with Gold Coast City Council, Stayz and Holiday Rental Group Code of Conduct, Tallebudgera Beach House has a strict NO PARTY and NO COMMERCIAL FUNCTIONS policy.
We DO NOT allow for Hens, Bucks and/or adult entertainment. If in the event you or your guests host a function of this nature on the property at any time it will result in instant eviction by our security company. No refunds will be given.
We cater to family groups, couples, corporate guests and friends wishing to holiday together.
We do not accept bookings from schoolies or large groups of young singles.
Minimum stay is 5 nights unless there is a gap between bookings, then we will accept a 3-4 night booking.
For the Christmas season between the 20/12 - 5/01 there is a 7 night minimum.
Tariff is based on an average 8 person adult stay with a 5 night minimum. Additional guests are are charged a per person per night additional charge..
Children 5 years and under stay FREE.
There is a standard linen and cleaning fee and a booking fee.
A security bond is required and payable by credit card.
PERSONAL GREETING UPON ARRIVAL
You will personally greeted upon your arrival and given a tour of Tallebudgera Beach House and its facilities.
ASK ABOUT OUR SPECIAL OFFERS conditions apply
"THE LAST MINUTE" - bookings made within 2 weeks of your stay receive a 20 discount from your daily rate.
"THE LONG STAY" - receive one "FREE" night when you stay at our beautiful home for 14 nights or more.
discounts don't apply for the Christmas holidays.
If you would like to proceed and secure your booking at the luxurious Tallebudgera Beach House email or call our friendly staff, pay the 35 deposit and fill in our standard application form. It's that easy.
DON'T BE DISAPPOINTED - BOOK EARLY FOR 2017 / 2018
We are receiving a lot of booking enquiries, up to 12 months in advance, so please book early to avoid disappointment.
WHY BOOK WITH US?
Vogue Holiday Homes is a Licensed Real Estate Agent and all funds are held in a Queensland Real Estate Trust Account as approved by the Queensland Office of Fair Trading.
Palm Beach and Burleigh Heads are a favourite location for the locals boasting world class beaches, trendy cafes, bars and restaurants.
Being on the doorstep of Broadbeach central provides exclusive lifestyle opportunities. Centrally located only 15 minutes drive to Jupiters Casino, Pacific Fair Shopping Centre and the Gold Coast Convention Centre.
Palm Beach lets you enjoy all the excitement of the Gold Coast with the kangaroos and koalas of the Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary within a short 5 minute drive south, the Theme Parks on the Gold Coast corridor only 35 minutes’ drive north and a choice of 13 international golf courses and additional public courses in the vicinity.
- Pacific Fair is the Gold Coasts premiere shopping mall with 420 specially shops. It is a 15 minute drive from the house.
- Robina Town Centre is a 20 minute drive.
- Harbour Town Discount Outlet Shops are a 40 minute drive.
- Golden beaches 0 minute walk
- The Star Casino - runs 24 hours a day 15 minute drive
- Gold Coast Convention Centre 15 minute drive
- Dream World/Seaworld/Movie World/Wet n Wild and the Outback Spectacular 35 minute drive
- Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary 5 minute drive
- Pacific Fair Cinemas 15 minute drive
- If you are a golfer then you are in the right place There are approximately 30 golf courses locally.
- If surfing lessons are on the itinerary you can do them at Currumbin Alley which is perfect for beginners.
- Cararra Markets are open every weekend 20 minute drive
Palm Beach and the Burleigh Heads areas have some incredible restaurants, a few of our favourites are The Collective, Avvia, Lester and Earl, Wildernis, Rick Shores, The Fish House, Oskars, Hellenika, Justin Lane, The Little Plate, Ze Pickle and Tallebudgera Surf Club but to name a few. Cafes to visit are Barefoot Barista, Commune Espresso, Canteen Kitchen, Borough or buy a takeaway coffee from the very popular “The Nook” and sit on the Burleigh headland and watch the surfers.
- Justin Lane Establishment is a great place for a meal or to enjoy a few drinks at the rooftop bar. Some other great bars to visit are Finders Keepers and the Burleigh Heads Surf Club. Broadbeach is a 15 minute drive north with various bars and clubs to visit including the Star Casino.
- The Gold Coast is a one hour flight from Sydney and a two hour flight from Melbourne.
- It is a 60 minute drive from the Brisbane International Airport to the house. trains or shuttle bus are available.
- Coolangatta Airport is a 10 minute drive to the house.
- Taxis, buses and limousines are also available at Coolangatta Airport.
- Robina Rail Station is a 20 minute drive by car or taxi to the house and buses and taxis are also available.
- Byron Bay 60 minute drive
- O'Reilly Rainforest Resort & Winery 75 minute drive
- The Lost World Spa at O'Reillys 75 minute drive
- Brisbane City 60 minute drive
- Steve Irwins Australia Zoo 2 hours drive
- Mt Tamborine Village 30 minutes drive
- Sunshine Coast 2 hour drive
EXTRA SERVICES AVAILABLE
- Extra cleaning days
- Tourist information and local recommendations.
- Special requests are welcome and we will endeavor to fulfill all your requests.
THANK YOU for your interest in Tallebudgera Beach House. We take great pride in providing you with the best possible holiday experience and we look forward to your enquiry.