This designer 5 bedroom house oozes space, serenity and light. On the waterfront it even has its own sandy beach and swimming pool. A complete aquatic playground, for swimming, fishing, canoeing and stand up paddle boarding. All awaiting you at your back door. Yes we have a couple of canoes and stand up paddle boards for your use.
House offers security and privacy with multiple living spaces ensure that your holiday is one built around comfort and style. This amazing home gives you the chance to “live the dream”whilst holidaying in one of the Gold Coasts best suburbs Palm Beach.
Architecturally dynamic clear lines are complimented by numerous clever details including wall niches and high ceilings. The home is nothing short of remarkable not only inside but externally has a large back deck and pool on to the waters edge.
Palm Beach has everything to offer. Surrounded by national parks, beaches and waterways, one holiday may not be enough to experience the whole lot. There is so much to do whilst staying on the Gold Coast this location helps you maximize your time to either be busy exploring or blob out and watch the day go by from your waterfront heaven. Palm Beach’s dining and entertainment scene is booming with new bars, restaurants and cafes popping up regularly.
Its neighboring suburbs of Burleigh Heads and Currumbin also offer an array of boutique shopping, national parks, rain forests, rock pools, and the world famous wildlife sanctuary. All less than 5 minutes drive. Coolangatta airport is only a 10 minute drive away.
ATTRACTIONS AROUND US
- Convention Center less than 15 minutes drive.
- Casino walking less than 15 minutes drive.
- Pacific Fair 15 minutes drive.
- Gold Coast superb Golf Courses such as Royal Pines with in 20 to 30 minutes drive
- Theme parks within 35 to 40 minutes drive Sea World 20 min, Movie World 35 min
- Mt. Tamborine about 45 minutes drive
- Springbrook and its magnificent water falls about 45 minutes drive
- O'Reilly Rainforest Resort & Winery about 60 minutes drive
- Tweed Valley Regional Gallery Margaret Olley about 35 minutes drive
- Byron Bay about 45 minutes drive
- Brisbane City about 1 hour and 10 minutes drive
- Sunshine Coast about 2.5 hours drive