Welcome to my home which is centrally located to most locations on the Gold Coast. Perfect location and close to theme parks, outlet shopping, beaches, broadwater and light rail access for those looking to avoid parking and venture further around the coast.
One bedroom available which includes a king single bed, bar fridge, TV & study desk. Please note, that my home is in a residential area and share accommodation so not a party place. The room is offered for anyone to overnight who is respectful of others.
Our Kitchen is a fully functioning kitchen with Gas stove and various kitchen appliances to make your stay comfortable and exciting. All plates/utensils/linen provided. Free internet available.
If you have a family member at the hospital and looking for somewhere close to stay, my home is within walking distance and close proximity to the light rail for access to Southport; Surfers Paradise; Broadbeach; Pacific Fair and Australia Fair. If you have reason to visit the University Hospital or University, my home is within walking distance plus close to the light rail to other areas on the Gold Coast.
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Living Areas
- Large Kitchen
- Outdoor Deck
- BBQ on Deck
- TV in room
- TV in Family Room Bluetooth Access
- Wireless Internet Access
- Large Double Door Fridge
- Backs on to Nature Reserve
- 6 Seat Dinning Table
- Gas Stove & Cooking
- Gas Hot Water System for constant water control.
Travel Locations close to my Home
- Surfers Paradise: 22 minutes
- Southport: 18 minutes
- Seaworld: 18 minutes - Movieworld/Wet n Wild: 13 minutes - Dreamworld: 18 minutes
- Parkwood University Hospital: 10 minute walk; 2 minute drive
- Parkwood Griffith University : 10 minute walk; 2 minute drive
- Parkwood Golf Course: 2 minute walk
- Hinterland Mt Tamborine: 41 minutes
- Gold Coast Light Rail: 12 minute walk
- Harbourtown: 12 minutes
- Ashmore: 8 Minute Drive
- Crestwood - 5 Minute drive
- Aldi: 7 minute drive
- Bunnings: 5 minutes drive
- Parkwood Tavern: 5 minute walk
- Thai Restaurant: 7 minute walk
- Sharks Club
Parkwood United: 2 minute Drive
For anyone needing to be close to the Gold Coast Hospital or Griffith University and avoid parking my home is within walking distance - perfect location.
Bedroom is set up with its own:
- Writing Desk
- Bar Fridge
- Shared bathroom
Ideal Uni student accommodation. Quiet, peaceful and a great place to study.