The Eden Penthouse is an exclusive luxury apartment in Rainbow Bay apartment, with spacious and stylishly decorated interiors.
Imagine relaxing, drink in hand in your own private solar heated plunge pool on your own private rooftop terrace with 360-degree views from South Stradbroke Island and Surfers Paradise sweeping out far across the ocean, and all the way south to the mighty Tweed River which glistens behind you, and around further to Coolangatta twinkling in the sunshine across from you with the Hinterland looming behind it. When you're ready, get out the private rooftop plunge pool, step out onto the vast rooftop terrace as the sun sets orange and purple over the Hinterland while having a rooftop BBQ as the stars wink through the twilight.
The Eden Penthouse is an exclusive and luxurious apartment within a modern architectural designed building with secure access. It has magnificent ocean views of Rainbow Bay, and is only a 5 minute drive from the Gold Coast airport.
On the lower floor, the lift opens directly into your apartment. You step out and feel like king of the world in your penthouse.
The living spans the length of the balconies and run into another smaller living area set up as a cosy retreat. It has comfy linen lounges with a wall mounted flat screen TV with DVD and Foxtel channels. There are electronic opening/closing blinds running the full length of the living area.
The kitchen forms the centrepiece of the penthouse with a large Caesar stone island bench, Miele appliances, ample storage and a butlers pantry with bar fridge that overlooks Rainbow Bay. There is all the cooking utensils you can imagine supplied. The large fridge has ice and filtered water.
Running off this hub is the master king bedroom that overlooks Rainbow Bay and Surfers Paradise. There is a wall mounted flat screen TV to watch while relaxing in the comfy king bed. The electronic opening/closing curtains are a quick and easy way to relax and unwind. The master suite includes a large walk-in robe and luxurious en-suite with a large shower that has a normal shower head and a rainfall shower head.
A private study sits overlooking the amazing Tweed River for the executive types who need to catch up on work while away on holiday.
The second bedroom has a queen size bed plus a flat screen TV mounted on the wall. The third bedroom has two single beds. These two bedrooms are on the opposite side of the apartment ensuring privacy from the master king bedroom. The second bathroom has a normal shower head and a rainfall shower head. There is a built in laundry with washing machine and dryer.
There are two powder rooms on either end of the central living area and stairs beside the lift lead to the top floor of the apartment for rooftop entertaining.
Secure underground parking for two cars side by side. Visitors parking is also available.
You will simply forget about the whole world at the Eden Penthouse in picturesque Rainbow Bay
- Boutique building facing due north for delightful sunshine all year round
- Spectacular views of Rainbow Bay to Surfers Paradise and beyond
- Private study with views of the beautiful Tweed River
- Exquisitely furnished throughout
- Complimentary gift pack
- Large master bedroom with wall mounted TV, large walk-in robe and spa ensuite
- Second bedroom has queen bed with wall mounted TV
- Third bedroom has two single beds
- Complimentary Romy lemongrass shampoos, conditioners, body lotion
- Second bathroom has washing machine and clothes dryer
- Linen, beach towels and fluffy bath robes supplied
- Open plan design with sheltered balcony
- Huge round day bed lounge on front balcony
- Electronic fob entry with direct lift access to the apartment
- Private rooftop solar heated plunge pool with BBQ area for use by Penthouse guests only
- Landscaped gardens with retained eco-friendly irrigation
- Secure basement side by side parking for 2 cars - height restriction 2.15m
Location and Attractions
- One street back from Rainbow Bay Beach
- 1 minute to Rainbow Bay cafes, fish & chips shop, liquor store & convenience store
- 5-10 minutes walk to Coolangatta with boutique shops, cafes restaurants
- Stroll to Twin Towns RSL, Snapper Rocks and Greenmount SLSC
- Beautiful Tweed River and Jack Evans Boat Harbour nearby
- 6 minutes drive to Gold Coast International Airport
- 40 minute drive to Byron Bay
No functions, weddings or parties of single girls and/or boys or schoolies.
$500 Security bond with Stayz online direct bookings.