Luxurious holiday apartment in Rainbow Bay
Eden 502 is an exclusive executive apartment within a modern architectural designed building with secure electronic entry. The apartment is in a quiet and peaceful building away from the bustle of Coolangatta, ideal for people looking for a relaxing break away. It has views of Rainbow Bay, and is only a 5 minute drive from the Gold Coast airport.
From the minute you step out of the lift directly into your apartment, you'll be greeted by clean, bright and chic furnishings that make you feel welcome. You will instantly feel like you have arrived at your home away from home.
One street back from the beach, Eden 502 is only a stroll to the pristine beaches of both Rainbow Bay and Greenmount beaches. Coolangatta's shopping district has all the cafes, restaurants and shops to keep you entertained. Forget the car... have a glass of wine without worrying about needing to drive home.
This boutique building includes a crystal clear blue tiled pool with sun loungers to dream away and forget the hustle and bustle of your busy everyday life.
The apartment sleeps a maximum of 4 guests. Relax in your master queen bedroom plus ensuite containing spa bath, his and her sinks and a separate shower.
The second bedroom has 2 king single beds. The second shower room also contains a neat and compact laundry, complete with washing machine and clothes dryer.
The kitchen has stone bench tops with European stainless steel appliances, including a dishwasher, plus all cooking equipment required for self catering, pots and pans, crockery, cooking utensils, coffee plunger, salad bowls, child-friendly plastic cups and plates, plus all types of glasses. There are tea and coffee making facilities along with a complimentary welcome pack.
The lounge room has a wide screen TV, Foxtel channels and DVD player to watch while relaxing on the large comfy lounge.
Staying here is more like staying in a hotel. All bed linen, towels and beach towels are supplied. There is a hair dryer and personal Romy lemongrass fragrance toiletries for your holiday stay convenience and comfort. The apartment also has ducted air-conditioning/heating.
There is also an ipod stereo and some great holiday reading books, novels, DVDs and magazines to help relax and unwind, while relaxing on the outdoor daybed and sipping a cool drink and listening to the birds at sunset. There is also a Webber BBQ for all the ladies or gents who want to get in the spirit of watching the sunset Queensland style.
Secure underground parking for one car. Visitors parking is also available.
You will simply forget about the whole world at Eden 502 in picturesque Rainbow Bay
- Boutique building faces due north for delightful sunshine all year round
- Exquisitely furnished throughout
- Polished wood flooring throughout living area
- Master bedroom has a queen size bed, spa bath ensuite, and walk in robe
- Second bedroom has 2 single king beds
- Foldaway cot and highchair
- Complimentary gift pack
- Washing machine and clothes dryer
- Fully equipped modern kitchen
- Complimentary Romy lemongrass shampoos, conditioners, body lotion
- Linen, towels and beach towels supplied
- Alfresco dining on front private balcony with Weber BBQ
- Comfy daybed on balcony
- Large flat screen TV and Foxtel channels and DVD player
- Fabulous sparkling swimming pool with sun loungers
- Secure basement car parking for one car - height restriction 2.15m
- Electronic fob entry with direct lift access to the apartment
Location and Attractions
- One street back from Rainbow Bay Beach
- 1 minute to Rainbow Bay cafes, fish & chips shop, liquor store & convenience store
- 5-10 minutes flat walk to Coolangatta with boutique shops, cafes and restaurants
- Stroll to Twin Towns RSL, Snapper Rocks and Greenmount SLSC
- Beautiful Tweed River and Jack Evans Boat Harbour nearby
- 6 minutes drive to Gold Coast International Airport
- 35 minute drive north to Gold Coast theme parks
- 40 minute drive south to Byron Bay
No functions, weddings or parties of single girls and/or boys or schoolies.
$400 Security bond with Stayz online direct bookings.