Quiet spacious 3 bedroom townhouse in Robina, Gold Coast
Available for rent only during the 2018 Commonwealth Games.
The owner will be absent. A local contact will be available if needed.
Available occupancy- Monday 2 April until Wednesday 18 April 2018- 17 nights.
Minimum 10 nights stay. Discount on additional nights.
Maximum of 6 guests.
Situated in Emerald Lagoon, a gated complex with a resident manager.
Location- approximately 7 km from Games main stadium.
Location- approximately 4 km from the beach.
Complex facilities include a pool, sauna and tennis court.
• Lounge room with TV.
• Dining room.
• Study with desk area.
• Kitchen, fully equipped including crockery, cutlery, dishes and utensils.
• Bathroom with shower and toilet.
• Laundry with washing machine and clothes dryer.
• Main bedroom with queen bed + ensuite shower and toilet + air conditioning + fan + TV.
• 2nd bedroom with queen bed + air conditioning + fan + TV.
• 3nd bedroom with double bed + air conditioning + fan + TV.
• Bathroom with shower, bath and toilet.
Kitchen has large refrigerator/freezer, microwave, cook tops, stove/griller, dishwasher, toaster, rice cooker, juicer, wok and kettle.
Wi-Fi with no additional charge.
DVD and VCR players.
Includes all linen and towels lots of towels.
2 spare single mattresses + linen if needed.
Ample visitor parking.
Good public transport if needed – refer Translink.
Close to shopping centres.
Iron + ironing board, hair dryer and vacuum cleaner if needed.
Tennis racquets and balls.
No smoking inside, please.
Guests are requested to comply with the Body Corporate By-laws. These essentially prohibit hoon-like behavior.