With scenic uninterrupted views of serene lakes and lush fairways of both the Palms and the Pines Golf courses, this home creates a relaxing and tranquil ambience for the perfect holiday here in the beautiful Sanctuary Cove.
Boasting over two levels is a large family home opening into a lavish open plan modern kitchen, dining and living area, overlooking the pool and lakefront picturesque views. Relax outside with a stunning screened outdoor area decorated with lounging and dining table to entertain your family and guests, cook up a feast and dip into the sparking pool for a rejuvenating swim.
Upstairs features a massive master suite with his and hers bathrooms, walk-in-robes and stunning views over the lake. Along with the master suite includes two other generous bedrooms that are also ensuited. Downstairs also contain a study and sitting room for your perusal. 10 discount on bookings of two weeks or more
• Gorgeous lakefront and golf front views
• Two level modern home
• Outdoor entertainment area
• Glistening swimming pool
• Gourmet kitchen
• Open plan living and dining areas
• Study downstairs
• Sitting room at entrance of the home
• Massive master suite with his/hers bathroom and WIR
• Two other ensuited bedrooms
• Downstairs bathroom
• Cable TV included
• Internet included
• Enjoy 10 discount on bookings of two weeks or more
• Includes 1 x 4 seater buggy
Pricing Off Peak: $2,700 per week or $390 per night
Pricing Peak: $4,000 per week or $600 per night
Boat Show: $650 per night
$77 non-refundable booking fee applies
Minimum number of nights stay: 5 or 4 with $200 cleaning fee
Configuration: 2 king, 2 singles
Buggy: 1 x 4 seater
For enquiries, availability, peak and off peak times, and more information, please contact Mary Watkins from Ray White Sanctuary Cove on: or .
Sanctuary Cove is a unique residential resort lifestyle in a gated community with 24 hour security and internal transport by golf buggy. Just 50 minutes north to Brisbane International airport and 40 minutes south to Gold Coast International airport.
The Marine Village is home to specialty shops including casual and fine dining restaurants, numerous café’s, boutique fashion retailers, banking facilities, post office, newsagent, doctors surgery, dentist, chemist, IGA supermarket and marina. Residents need not ever leave the resort. Two major shopping centres are located only 10 minutes drive away. Public transport is available at the Marine village.
Sanctuary Cove marina, adjacent to the village, is home to world class boating facilities providing over 300 marina berths and is host to the world renown Sanctuary Cove Boat Show in May each year.
Sanctuary Cove is one of Australia’s premier golfing destinations with two internationally celebrated championship golf courses. ‘The Pines’ and ‘The Palms’. State of the art gymnasium, beauty treatments, massage, 25 metre heated swimming pool, child minding facilities, and resort café.
• Theme Parks like Dreamworld, Movie World, Wet n Wild, White Water World and The Outback Spectacular are less than a 10 minute drive away.
• Shopping Centres like Westfield Helensvale and Harbour Town Factory Outlet are approximately 15 minutes drive.
• Surfers Paradise CBD and beaches are within a 25 minute drive.
• Coolangatta and Brisbane airports approximately 40 minutes drive away.
• Our holiday rental properties are subject to owner approval.
• No parties or mass gatherings allowed.
• As Sanctuary Cove is resort, we have strict by-laws and on-site security.
• Our holiday rental properties are professionally cleaned with linen supplied and small guest packs ready for your arrival.
• In accordance with the Gold Coast City Council the property has a STRICT no party and no commercial function policy.
• Port-a-cot and high chairs can be easily hired in for you at an additional cost.