Designed with relaxation and easy living in mind, this single level home offers everything needed to lead an idyllic holiday within this world class residential resort. This sensational entertainer, situated in a quiet, family friendly precinct of iconic Sanctuary Cove, includes a functional open floor plan, high ceilings, lots of natural light and a terrific indoor outdoor flow, quality fixtures and fittings and enjoys a relaxed ambience: the perfect place for the family to call ‘home away from home’.
Offering a sense of peace and tranquillity, this humble abode has a solar heated sparkling pool, surrounded by lush gardens and soaring trees. Relax by the poolside or cook up a feast and enjoy entertaining your family and guests with a gorgeous outdoor alfresco area, fully enclosed in a Florida room. Afterwards, enjoy a movie night in the Gold Class style cinema room while the kids play X Box 360 in one of many living rooms.
This modern contemporary home has three bedrooms, the master suite featuring an ensuite and king bed, with the other two bedrooms located at the front of house along with a bathroom and laundry.
• Single level contemporary home
• Florida Room with BBQ facilities
• Sparkling in-ground pool
• Reverse cycle air-conditioning
• Cinema room
• Fully equipped kitchen
• Foxtel Essentials Package
• Internet access
• X Box 360 with assorted games
• Pool toys, books, stroller and porta cot for the kids also provided
• Small dog considered at owners discretion
• Total of three bedrooms and two bathrooms
• Master suite with an ensuite
• Includes 1 x 4 seater buggy
Pricing Off Peak: $2,000 per week or $325 per night
Pricing Peak: $3,000 per week or $475 per night
$77 non-refundable booking fee applies
Minimum number of nights stay: 3
Configuration: 1 king, 1 queen, 1 double/single bunk, 1 single
Garage: 1 + buggy port
Buggy: 1 x 2 +1 x 4 seaters
For enquiries, availability, peak and off peak times, and more information, please contact Mary Watkins from Ray White Sanctuary Cove on: or .
Sanctuary Cove is a unique residential resort lifestyle in a gated community with 24 hour security and internal transport by golf buggy. Just 50 minutes north to Brisbane International airport and 40 minutes south to Gold Coast International airport.
The Marine Village is home to specialty shops including casual and fine dining restaurants, numerous café’s, boutique fashion retailers, banking facilities, post office, newsagent, doctors surgery, dentist, chemist, IGA supermarket and marina. Residents need not ever leave the resort. Two major shopping centres are located only 10 minutes drive away. Public transport is available at the Marine village.
Sanctuary Cove marina, adjacent to the village, is home to world class boating facilities providing over 300 marina berths and is host to the world renown Sanctuary Cove Boat Show in May each year.
Sanctuary Cove is one of Australia’s premier golfing destinations with two internationally celebrated championship golf courses. ‘The Pines’ and ‘The Palms’. State of the art gymnasium, beauty treatments, massage, 25 metre heated swimming pool, child minding facilities, and resort café.
• Theme Parks like Dreamworld, Movie World, Wet n Wild, White Water World and The Outback Spectacular are less than a 10 minute drive away.
• Shopping Centres like Westfield Helensvale and Harbour Town Factory Outlet are approximately 15 minutes drive.
• Surfers Paradise CBD and beaches are within a 25 minute drive.
• Coolangatta and Brisbane airports approximately 40 minutes drive away.
• Our holiday rental properties are subject to owner approval.
• No parties or mass gatherings allowed.
• As Sanctuary Cove is resort, we have strict by-laws and on-site security.
• Our holiday rental properties are professionally cleaned with linen supplied and small guest packs ready for your arrival.
• In accordance with the Gold Coast City Council the property has a STRICT no party and no commercial function policy.
• Port-a-cot and high chairs can be easily hired in for you at an additional cost.