This fabulous villa with a stunning lakefront outlook is waiting to be your next ‘home away from home’. Situated directly opposite the Sanctuary Cove Golf and Country Club with outstanding views over the lake and The Palms golf course, we’re literally in golfing heaven.
Delightfully finished in modern neutral tones, this home features both formal and informal living and dining areas. North facing, this fully renovated abode offers high ceilings, quality finishes and a versatile floor plan. The Florida room enjoys glorious views and is perfect for entertaining or casual living all year round.
Downstairs presents the heart of the home, complete with the living, dining and kitchen areas, opening to a fully enclosed Florida room to show off the stunning lake and golf views. Also included in the lower level are a bedroom, powder room and laundry. Upstairs includes the generous master suite with a large wardrobe, ensuite and private balcony, along with another two bedrooms and a bathroom. Positioned for advantage and epitomizes resort style living at its best, there is nothing to do but check in and enjoy your holiday
• Two level duplex/villa
• Panoramic views front and rear
• Four spacious bedrooms
• Master suite with walk-in-robe, ensuite and private balcony
• Gourmet kitchen with quality appliances
• Master suite offering ensuite bathroom, spa, sitting area and private balcony
• Powder room on lower level
• Beautifully landscaped grounds
• Internet included
• Includes 2 x 2 seater buggy
Pricing Off Peak: $2,000 per week or $300 per night
Pricing Peak: $2,500 per week or $375 per night
$77 non-refundable booking fee applies
Minimum number of nights stay: 4
Configuration: 1 king, 1 queen, 4 singles
Buggy: 2 x 2 seater
For enquiries, availability, peak and off peak times, and more information, please contact Mary Watkins from Ray White Sanctuary Cove on: or .
Sanctuary Cove is a unique residential resort lifestyle in a gated community with 24 hour security and internal transport by golf buggy. Just 50 minutes north to Brisbane International airport and 40 minutes south to Gold Coast International airport.
The Marine Village is home to specialty shops including casual and fine dining restaurants, numerous café’s, boutique fashion retailers, banking facilities, post office, newsagent, doctors surgery, dentist, chemist, IGA supermarket and marina. Residents need not ever leave the resort. Two major shopping centres are located only 10 minutes drive away. Public transport is available at the Marine village.
Sanctuary Cove marina, adjacent to the village, is home to world class boating facilities providing over 300 marina berths and is host to the world renown Sanctuary Cove Boat Show in May each year.
Sanctuary Cove is one of Australia’s premier golfing destinations with two internationally celebrated championship golf courses. ‘The Pines’ and ‘The Palms’. State of the art gymnasium, beauty treatments, massage, 25 metre heated swimming pool, child minding facilities, and resort café.
• Theme Parks like Dreamworld, Movie World, Wet n Wild, White Water World and The Outback Spectacular are less than a 10 minute drive away.
• Shopping Centres like Westfield Helensvale and Harbour Town Factory Outlet are approximately 15 minutes drive.
• Surfers Paradise CBD and beaches are within a 25 minute drive.
• Coolangatta and Brisbane airports approximately 40 minutes drive away.
• Our holiday rental properties are subject to owner approval.
• No parties or mass gatherings allowed.
• As Sanctuary Cove is resort, we have strict by-laws and on-site security.
• Our holiday rental properties are professionally cleaned with linen supplied and small guest packs ready for your arrival.
• In accordance with the Gold Coast City Council the property has a STRICT no party and no commercial function policy.
• Port-a-cot and high chairs can be easily hired in for you at an additional cost.