An ideal family getaway - this immaculately presented home is located within
the quiet surrounds of Sanctuary Cove Resort, this home is perfect for your holiday.
• The black and white kitchen is fully equipped & has gas cooker
• Four generous bedrooms & master with huge ensuite complete with spa
• Sparkling in-ground swimming pool & large outdoor entertaining area
• Two living, dining & lounge areas - both open plan formal & informal with plenty of room for everyone
• Internet access is available for your use
• Bedding configurations to sleep 8 guests
• 24 hour Security
• Short buggy ride to the Marine village shops, restaurants & Marina
$77 Booking fee applies. Min no of nights - 5
$2,400 per week or $350 per night
$3,800 per week or $550 per night
2 king, 1 queen, 2 singles
Master Bedroom: King bed with large ensuite
Bedroom 2: 1 King bed with ensuite
Bedroom 3: 1 Double bed with ensuite
Bedroom 4: 2 Single beds with separate bathroom
Garage: Not Available
Buggy: 4 seater
• Internal Laundry
• Air Conditioning
• Swimming Pool
• Built in Wardrobes
• Secure parking
• Balcony / Patio / Terrace
• 24 hour Security
• Close to Shops
• Close to Transport
Property Type: Villa
• All homes are professionally cleaned, with linen supplied and small guest packs ready for your arrival.
• Port-a-cot and high chairs can be easily hired in for you.
• In accordance with the Gold Coast City Council the property has a STRICT no party and no commercial function policy.
• The home is located a short buggy ride into the heart of Sanctuary Cove Marina and Shopping Village precinct with plenty of restaurants and stores to browse in.
• Sanctuary Cove is a premier gated community that provides a high level of security for all residents and guests. Home to some of the best restaurants on the Gold Coast you are spoilt for choice when dining out. Just to name a few, George's Paragon Seafood, Ioesco Cafe Cucina and Black Angus.
• If you would like to venture out of the resort, the major theme parks Movie World, Dreamworld, Wet n Wild, White Water World and The Outback Spectacular are within just a 10min short drive away and you can pre purchase your tickets through our office.
• Surfers Paradise and beaches are within a 25 minute drive.
• Take a drive to nearby Tamborine Mountain, enjoy the wineries and markets.
• Brisbane and Gold Coast Airports are approximately 40 mins away and airport shuttles can bring you direct to the door.