Presenting over one level is this original stunning residence waiting to be your next holiday home. Located on 1,808m2 of quiet grounds in the beautiful Sanctuary Cove, there is plenty of room for everyone, featuring a private large swimming pool and expansive outdoor entertainment area with a barbeque that your family and guests can enjoy. Surrounded by lush, open grounds that the kids can run around and play and soaring palm trees adds to your little piece of paradise on your holiday.
Upon walking into the grand entrance is an immense living space and views of the outdoor alfresco and sparkling pool that it opens up into. Glittering chandeliers, high ceilings and a sense of grandeur are welcomed. To the left of the home is a gorgeous open living and dining areas along with a gourmet kitchen equipped with the finest fixtures and panoramic views. There is also a bathroom and bedroom to the left of the home.
Walking down to your right of this humble abode includes the rest of your bedrooms, bathrooms and a laundry. Boasting an exquisite master suite features a massive ensuite with a spa bath and walk-in-robe. The other two bedrooms are generous in size and ensuited.
• Single level massive home
• Large swimming pool
• Expansive outdoor entertainment area with BBQ, dining and lounge setting
• Very spacious and grand
• Gourmet kitchen with panoramic views and quality detailing
• Two dining areas
• Two living areas
• Total of four bedrooms
• Total of four bathrooms
• Internet included
• Includes 1 x 4 seater buggy
Pricing Off Peak: $2,400 per week or $350 per night
Pricing Peak: $3,800 per week or $550 per night
$77 non-refundable booking fee applies
Minimum number of nights stay: 5
Configuration: 2 king, 1 queen, 2 singles
Garage: Driveway parking only + 1 buggy port
Buggy: 1 x 4 seater
For enquiries, availability, peak and off peak times, and more information, please contact Mary Watkins from Ray White Sanctuary Cove on: or .
Sanctuary Cove is a unique residential resort lifestyle in a gated community with 24 hour security and internal transport by golf buggy. Just 50 minutes north to Brisbane International airport and 40 minutes south to Gold Coast International airport.
The Marine Village is home to specialty shops including casual and fine dining restaurants, numerous café’s, boutique fashion retailers, banking facilities, post office, newsagent, doctors surgery, dentist, chemist, IGA supermarket and marina. Residents need not ever leave the resort. Two major shopping centres are located only 10 minutes drive away. Public transport is available at the Marine village.
Sanctuary Cove marina, adjacent to the village, is home to world class boating facilities providing over 300 marina berths and is host to the world renown Sanctuary Cove Boat Show in May each year.
Sanctuary Cove is one of Australia’s premier golfing destinations with two internationally celebrated championship golf courses. ‘The Pines’ and ‘The Palms’. State of the art gymnasium, beauty treatments, massage, 25 metre heated swimming pool, child minding facilities, and resort café.
• Theme Parks like Dreamworld, Movie World, Wet n Wild, White Water World and The Outback Spectacular are less than a 10 minute drive away.
• Shopping Centres like Westfield Helensvale and Harbour Town Factory Outlet are approximately 15 minutes drive.
• Surfers Paradise CBD and beaches are within a 25 minute drive.
• Coolangatta and Brisbane airports approximately 40 minutes drive away.
• Our holiday rental properties are subject to owner approval.
• No parties or mass gatherings allowed.
• As Sanctuary Cove is resort, we have strict by-laws and on-site security.
• Our holiday rental properties are professionally cleaned with linen supplied and small guest packs ready for your arrival.
• In accordance with the Gold Coast City Council the property has a STRICT no party and no commercial function policy.
• Port-a-cot and high chairs can be easily hired in for you at an additional cost.