This Fairway Terrace home offers a beautiful north-east facing position overlooking the green and fairways of The Palms golf course. It features a modern and contemporary design and incorporates open plan living and dining, and a modern kitchen with stone bench tops and Miele appliances.
Upstairs are three generous bedrooms and a modern bathroom with soaring high ceilings. The master suite features a balcony for taking in the picturesque outlook, luxurious ensuite and large walk-in-dressing room. Downstairs a study has been converted to a fourth bedroom.
Fabulous open plan living, unavoidable views and fantastic alfresco entertaining area complete with a BBQ, combine effortlessly to complete this divine Sanctuary Cove abode. Imagine waking to the picturesque surrounds of the lush and manicured fairways of The Palms golf course. Walking distance or a short golf buggy ride to the dining precinct of The Marine Village, InterContinental Hotel and all other Sanctuary Cove lifestyle facilities.
• Three spacious bedrooms
• Master suite with private ensuite and walk-in-robe
• Total of two bathrooms, plus one powder room downstairs
• Picturesque golf course views
• Open plan living space incorporating dining
• Modern kitchen with Miele appliances
• Alfresco entertaining with BBQ
• Internet included
• Includes 1 x 4 seater buggy
Pricing Off Peak: $2,000 per week or $300 per night
Pricing Peak: $2,500 per week or $375 per night
$77 non-refundable booking fee applies
Minimum number of nights stay: 2
Configuration: 1 king, 3 queen, 1 single
Garage: Driveway parking only + 1 buggy port
Buggy: 1 x 4 seater
For enquiries, availability, peak and off peak times, and more information, please contact Mary Watkins from Ray White Sanctuary Cove on: or .
Sanctuary Cove is a unique residential resort lifestyle in a gated community with 24 hour security and internal transport by golf buggy. Just 50 minutes north to Brisbane International airport and 40 minutes south to Gold Coast International airport.
The Marine Village is home to specialty shops including casual and fine dining restaurants, numerous café’s, boutique fashion retailers, banking facilities, post office, newsagent, doctors surgery, dentist, chemist, IGA supermarket and marina. Residents need not ever leave the resort. Two major shopping centres are located only 10 minutes drive away. Public transport is available at the Marine village.
Sanctuary Cove marina, adjacent to the village, is home to world class boating facilities providing over 300 marina berths and is host to the world renown Sanctuary Cove Boat Show in May each year.
Sanctuary Cove is one of Australia’s premier golfing destinations with two internationally celebrated championship golf courses. ‘The Pines’ and ‘The Palms’. State of the art gymnasium, beauty treatments, massage, 25 metre heated swimming pool, child minding facilities, and resort café.
• Theme Parks like Dreamworld, Movie World, Wet n Wild, White Water World and The Outback Spectacular are less than a 10 minute drive away.
• Shopping Centres like Westfield Helensvale and Harbour Town Factory Outlet are approximately 15 minutes drive.
• Surfers Paradise CBD and beaches are within a 25 minute drive.
• Coolangatta and Brisbane airports approximately 40 minutes drive away.
• Our holiday rental properties are subject to owner approval.
• No parties or mass gatherings allowed.
• As Sanctuary Cove is resort, we have strict by-laws and on-site security.
• Our holiday rental properties are professionally cleaned with linen supplied and small guest packs ready for your arrival.
• In accordance with the Gold Coast City Council the property has a STRICT no party and no commercial function policy.
• Port-a-cot and high chairs can be easily hired in for you at an additional cost.