Enjoy watching your favourite show in the large media room complete with wet
bar or relax outside overlooking the Harbour Four for the perfect getaway
• Stunning, fully air conditioned home
• Four large with each their own ensuited bedrooms
• Separate study
• Large media room with projector and wet bar
• For the chef in the family there is a fantastic gourmet kitchen equipped with gas cooking & double fridge with ice dispenser
• Fabulous resort style in-ground swimming pool & alfresco dining area with BBQ
• Full cable TV is included & Internet service is provided in the study
• 24 hour Security
• Short buggy ride to the Marine village shops, restaurants & Marina
$77 Booking fee applies. Min no of nights - 7
$4,700 per week
$6,500 per week
2 king, 1 queen, 2 doubles
Bedroom 1 - One king Size bed, Walk in dressing room, en suite, small lounge
Bedroom 2 - One king size bed , Walk in robe, en suite, couch
Bedroom 3 - One queens size bed, Built in robe, en suite
Bedroom 4 - Two double beds, built in robe, en suite, couch
Buggy: 1 x 4 seater & 1 x 2 seater
• Internal Laundry
• Air Conditioning
• Water Views
• Electric Heating
• Vacuum System
• In-ground Pool
• Close to Shops
• Close to Transport
• 24 hour Security
Property Type: House
• All homes are professionally cleaned, with linen supplied and small guest packs ready for your arrival.
• Port-a-cot and high chairs can be easily hired in for you.
• In accordance with the Gold Coast City Council the property has a STRICT no party and no commercial function policy.
• The home is located a short buggy ride into the heart of Sanctuary Cove Marina and Shopping Village precinct with plenty of restaurants and stores to browse in.
• Sanctuary Cove is a premier gated community that provides a high level of security for all residents and guests. Home to some of the best restaurants on the Gold Coast you are spoilt for choice when dining out. Just to name a few, George's Paragon Seafood, Ioesco Cafe Cucina and Black Angus.
• If you would like to venture out of the resort, the major theme parks Movie World, Dreamworld, Wet n Wild, White Water World and The Outback Spectacular are within just a 10min short drive away and you can pre purchase your tickets through our office.
• Surfers Paradise and beaches are within a 25 minute drive.
• Take a drive to nearby Tamborine Mountain, enjoy the wineries and markets.
• Brisbane and Gold Coast Airports are approximately 40 mins away and airport shuttles can bring you direct to the door.