Simply one of the best holiday homes available in Sanctuary Cove is this absolutely gorgeous waterfront home. Equipped with the finest chattels including amazing panoramic views of Harbour Four, this humble abode is waiting. This immense residence key features a luxurious sparkling resort style swimming pool that wraps around the end point of the home, a gorgeous outdoor entertaining area and huge media room with a wet bar for movie nights.
Upon walking into this home is an immediate sense of space and openness, offering a relaxed easy living ambience paired with luxury and top of the range facilities. Located in the renowned Schotia Island in Sanctuary Cove surrounded by million dollar homes, you won’t want to leave
Downstairs includes a study, bathroom, laundry, media room and expansive open plan living, dining and kitchen area together with stunning water views. Upstairs included four large ensuited bedrooms and large wardrobes.
• Double storey waterfront home
• Panoramic views of Harbour Four
• Resort-style swimming pool
• Designed with luxury and uniqueness in mind
• Total of four large ensuited bedrooms
• Total of four bathrooms plus a powder room
• Outdoor alfresco area
• Gourmet kitchen
• Media room with wet bar
• Lots of natural light and space
• Air conditioning
• Study at entrance
• Downstairs bathroom
• Open plan living, dining and kitchen
• Cable TV included
• Internet included
• Includes 1 x 4 seater and 1 x 2 seater buggy
Pricing Off Peak: $4,700 per week
Pricing Peak: $6,500 per week
$77 non-refundable booking fee applies
Minimum number of nights stay: 7
Configuration: 2 king, 1 queen, 2 doubles in same room
Buggy: 1 x 4 seater and 1 x 2 seater
For enquiries, availability, peak and off peak times, and more information, please contact Mary Watkins from Ray White Sanctuary Cove on: or .
Sanctuary Cove is a unique residential resort lifestyle in a gated community with 24 hour security and internal transport by golf buggy. Just 50 minutes north to Brisbane International airport and 40 minutes south to Gold Coast International airport.
The Marine Village is home to specialty shops including casual and fine dining restaurants, numerous café’s, boutique fashion retailers, banking facilities, post office, newsagent, doctors surgery, dentist, chemist, IGA supermarket and marina. Residents need not ever leave the resort. Two major shopping centres are located only 10 minutes drive away. Public transport is available at the Marine village.
Sanctuary Cove marina, adjacent to the village, is home to world class boating facilities providing over 300 marina berths and is host to the world renown Sanctuary Cove Boat Show in May each year.
Sanctuary Cove is one of Australia’s premier golfing destinations with two internationally celebrated championship golf courses. ‘The Pines’ and ‘The Palms’. State of the art gymnasium, beauty treatments, massage, 25 metre heated swimming pool, child minding facilities, and resort café.
• Theme Parks like Dreamworld, Movie World, Wet n Wild, White Water World and The Outback Spectacular are less than a 10 minute drive away.
• Shopping Centres like Westfield Helensvale and Harbour Town Factory Outlet are approximately 15 minutes drive.
• Surfers Paradise CBD and beaches are within a 25 minute drive.
• Coolangatta and Brisbane airports approximately 40 minutes drive away.
• Our holiday rental properties are subject to owner approval.
• No parties or mass gatherings allowed.
• As Sanctuary Cove is resort, we have strict by-laws and on-site security.
• Our holiday rental properties are professionally cleaned with linen supplied and small guest packs ready for your arrival.
• In accordance with the Gold Coast City Council the property has a STRICT no party and no commercial function policy.
• Port-a-cot and high chairs can be easily hired in for you at an additional cost.